Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    We do it like that only we have 2 mages and a hunter soak them by the time we have to move to the mark for Felseeker all stacks are gone and if melee still have stacks they go stand with the tanks and in the last phase we have the people with it stand at their marks while the raid stands behind the boss and when shadowforce comes they just stack with us and go back to their marks when we get back to the boss, we tried other tactics including the properbird one but they just didnt work for us this tactic is the most effective way of dealing with wrath of guldan.

We started with 4 healers but switched to 3 healers (paladin, discpriest, shaman) and have kept it that way.
    Last edited by Vestig3; 2016-02-28 at 08:39 AM.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

I like how paragon did it. They even soaked the wraths properly on last phase but I don't know if that's required. What mainly worries me is if it's enough to survive the shadowforce without going through a patch without stampeding, or at least without absolutely perfect execution and very max distance.

15+ Year Old Account
    We tank the boss at the purple pillar and have the raid stack behind the boss and people with wrath next to the boss people shouldnt die from shadowforce this way without taking the white stuff.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

Deleted
    What is the "box" everyone is referring to?

Deleted
    We got paladins, hunters, mages for ready for soaking. When people are minus 10 stacks, they can run back in the melee group granted they do not stand still but drop their stacks on diffrent people all the time. So basicly running around a lil bit in melee. As to people saying paladins doing it is bad. Aslong as you communicate and someone takes over in time. Paladins have no problem soaking at all.
    If you got hunters/mages I personally would take them instead of the paladin, but saw someone mentioned they didn't have much available so paladins can be used.
    Last edited by mmoc84dace4971; 2016-03-18 at 06:34 PM. Reason: extra info +reply

Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post
    You're using that strat, which is a bad strat imo. We switched to a different strat and it is 10x better for wrath soaking.

Here it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYhR...nel=ProperBird
    We are planning to use this strat as well for our progression on Mannoroth.
    How does it stand?? It seems pretty simple and easy to understand for every raider. I think it's the easiest one so far.
    Do you have any bad feedback about it?