Thread: Wands in legion

Wands in legion

What will happen to wands in legion? Anyone knows? Since if I remember there isn't any want artifact, and you can transmog wands to wands only, right?

10+ Year Old Account
    They'll probably end up gathering cobwebs until the next expansion, unfortunately.

Deleted
    I am not sure, but I predict the Skull of Manaari will be classified as a wand?

In that case yes, that would be the only artifact you can transmog into a wand (again provided that I am not talking out of my ass.)

Unless, of course, they changed the restrictions so that wands can be transmogged into any caster weapons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalecgos the Spellweaver View Post
    I am not sure, but I predict the Skull of Manaari will be classified as a wand?

In that case yes, that would be the only artifact you can transmog into a wand (again provided that I am not talking out of my ass.)

Unless, of course, they changed the restrictions so that wands can be transmogged into any caster weapons.
    It's an OH right now. The skull, it comes with a 1h dagger.

Not sure how the OH works being xmog'd skull wise. I imagine the skull can't go away because it jumps into melee and screams sometimes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post
    It's an OH right now. The skull, it comes with a 1h dagger.
    Ah! That's actually clever and I didn't anticipate it.