few questions abuot spriest

first of all im sorry for my terrible english
    how importent are the 4 tier bonus in a contrast for the 2 set bonus (i have 2 set. )?
    the second question is should i use my dkp for tier sets or should i save it for hc row or insgnia ?
    the third question what is considered a good/ok dps with those stats on these fights
    (all of theese are without the buffs 9.8 crit 29.28 haste 76.90 mastery multistrike 17.06 and spell power 7094 )
    1.zakun
    2.xhul
    3.archi
    4.mannroth
    all of them heroic
    i have ring (777 but im not the guy using it )
    and the last question is if i will upload my logs into wow logs can one exprinced player explain to if im doing fine and if im not what are the mistakes im making
    btw first posting on thees forums if anything isnt clear i will try to fix it
    edit: im using the cop guide that is on the forum with insanity
    Last edited by jqga; 2016-03-03 at 12:06 AM.

Deleted
    if u can, post link for your wowlogs
    otherwise i cant tell u "good" dps on those fight , with that gear maybe 70-75k on single target or more
    4set is not terrible but not awesome either, get it when u can but your main boost is trinket from archi
    + on those 4 bosses if u dont have better trinket (dunno ur eq) try to use heirloom int-dps trinket
    Last edited by mmoc51434e15a7; 2016-03-03 at 01:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Syphx View Post
    if u can, post link for your wowlogs
    otherwise i cant tell u "good" dps on those fight , with that gear maybe 70-75k on single target or more
    4set is not terrible but not awesome either, get it when u can but your main boost is trinket from archi
    + on those 4 bosses if u dont have better trinket (dunno ur eq) try to use heirloom int-dps trinket
    i will upload my logs today (i hope that i will be able to send links)
    who will have more benfits from 4 set ret pali aff lock or spriest
    anyway i use row and shadowmoon insgnia (both are normal) and i use the heirloom trinket insted of the insgnia on demon type boss
    yet agian sorry for english

Well it sounds like you're doing the right thing in regards to trinkets. A link to your armory and some logs would help out a long way. Feel free to put spaces in it like www. war craftlogs.com/lkjahsdfjlkahsdhf and i'll edit it into a link for you.

i wont lie i slacked but can someone show me how can i improve what i am doing wrong .
    on sunday i will edit again after full clear
    anyway thanks for the help guys i really appreciate it
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/twZX8FnD32QVmgYp/#
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...mdedman/simple

Mod Edit - Fixed the links for you - DJRiff
    Last edited by Djriff; 2016-03-04 at 04:13 AM.

About spending your DKP, the biggest boost will come from getting a heroic RoW, then upgrading to a heroic edict, then your 2 remaining tier pieces. Don't worry about DSI until you can get a heroic WF or mythic one. A 715 or 721 chipped soul prism (with or without socket) from Kazzak will perform roughly on-par with a 715 DSI and will be a big upgrade from your normal DSI, so I wouldnt burn your DKP on the heroic DSI just yet. You are correct to use the heirloom OoV on demon bosses until you get a mythic DSI along with your RoW. Aside from DKP, I'd suggest using your 3 weekly rolls on 2 tier bosses plus Archie. The UGoS trinket can also be very good on some adds fights, were I've seen the darklight beam proc equate to 10-11% of my overall damage on some fights where there are bunches of adds (assault, iskar, xhul). Keep pushing your haste to 2600+ and squeeze in as much mastery as possible. Until you're pulling in mythic drops, the crafted 725's can be rolled to haste/mastery and are often better than anything that drops in heroic HFC, for several non-set slots.

Quote Originally Posted by Blacklab View Post
    About spending your DKP, the biggest boost will come from getting a heroic RoW, then upgrading to a heroic edict, then your 2 remaining tier pieces. Don't worry about DSI until you can get a heroic WF or mythic one. A 715 or 721 chipped soul prism (with or without socket) from Kazzak will perform roughly on-par with a 715 DSI and will be a big upgrade from your normal DSI, so I wouldnt burn your DKP on the heroic DSI just yet. You are correct to use the heirloom OoV on demon bosses until you get a mythic DSI along with your RoW. Aside from DKP, I'd suggest using your 3 weekly rolls on 2 tier bosses plus Archie. The UGoS trinket can also be very good on some adds fights, were I've seen the darklight beam proc equate to 10-11% of my overall damage on some fights where there are bunches of adds (assault, iskar, xhul). Keep pushing your haste to 2600+ and squeeze in as much mastery as possible. Until you're pulling in mythic drops, the crafted 725's can be rolled to haste/mastery and are often better than anything that drops in heroic HFC, for several non-set slots.
    thanks for the comment man i will do what you say and i will do kazzak next week anyway
    i have done gorefiend (and sevral others yestrday but he is th eonly one i rememberd to active the logs )
    can anyone tell me how did i do this fight (good to my gear is the context)
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/HfrvX9dgq3YDbBz6 - LOG
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...deadman/simple - armory

Mod Edit - Fixed the links for you - DJRiff
    Last edited by Djriff; 2016-03-09 at 09:34 PM.