Feral legion animations

am i the only one that thinks feral animations WHILE moving look weird ? why doesn't it feel as smooth as live ? maybe they need to make it so that animations cancel when moving or something.

ferocious bite obviously is unfinished ..

thoughts ?

I was looking a video of feral animations today. They still suck. Its always the same paw hit with just some visual glitter.

While other classes have a visual that aligns with their strikes, the feral hits the air and magical blood rips through the air.
    Every attack is just that hit with the claw
    only ferocious bite and rake have other animations

its sucks to have the same animation on a heal, a rip and a roar.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4s_Zur8vhKU

if someone knows news about feral animations, please post!

Quote Originally Posted by Inukashi View Post
    I was looking a video of feral animations today. They still suck. Its always the same paw hit with just some visual glitter.

While other classes have a visual that aligns with their strikes, the feral hits the air and magical blood rips through the air.

As I have one in the alpha, they have added some new attacks. Ferocious Bite is new, Thrash is new, think even Shred is new, but fairly certain most of our other abilities (skullbash, so on) are all the same.

That being said, the blending of those animations while moving does need some work, yes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Inukashi View Post

Er...even in that video you can see that other abilities also got new animations. Shred and Rake got new animations, and Rip got Rake's old animation. Yes, they are just fancier paw slashes, but there's not much else they can do with a cat that doesn't look ridiculous (and the new Ferocious Bite animation is already pushing that line).

hum, for me it looks like they got new visuals, but no new animations, but I may be wrong.

I would be happy if they would just align the "air rip" visual with the animation of the paw/claw(?).

An example is trash. Kitty strikes the air, golden and black rips are around kitty.

Why not make it bend a little and make a bigger strike?

Also i'm pretty sure there are a lot more animations you could give a cat without looking ridiculous.
    I even think my two cats standing opposite to each other and hitting with their paws would be the last thing they would to.
    (i know there is no way to make a feral roll around with a boss over the floor, but I'm sure there is more they could do)

Deleted
    These look awesome! I cant wait

someone please make a thread about the sliding animation while hitting.