Poll: Do you agree with their statement?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by ellieg View Post
    Why focus in on one sex?
    Why do you care? I would guess that, like the majority of people posting, you had no idea who she was before this thread was created and most posters will have forgotten all about it by the time the forum finds the next woman to be upset with.

Why does some random woman, that no-one has heard of, having a poor opinion of men bother you? Her comments will make no difference to your life.

Quote Originally Posted by Pann View Post
    Why do you care? I would guess that, like the majority of people posting, you had no idea who she was before this thread was created and most posters will have forgotten all about it by the time the forum finds the next woman to be upset with.

Why does some random woman, that no-one has heard of, having a poor opinion of men bother you? Her comments will make no difference to your life.
    Because im at work and have no reports to write and so I comment on a general off topic section of a world of warcraft fan site to kill time. Is that alright with you lol? I don't actually care. I like to discuss the theory of these things. From my 5k posts on here, ive actually learned a lot.

So I assume that the reason why you were pretty active about both of the Roosh V threads that were going on at pretty much the same time is because he intimately affects your life? The only group of people that would fit this criterion would be the people who bought his shitty books, so was it buyer's remorse that led you to that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Deleted

At the very least I presume they're getting taxpayer money to fund this drivel while pretending to help victims.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    So I assume that the reason why you were pretty active about both of the Roosh V threads that were going on at pretty much the same time is because he intimately affects your life? The only group of people that would fit this criterion would be the people who bought his shitty books, so was it buyer's remorse that led you to that?
    What? That does not make any sense. I was active in the Roosh thread as I wanted an answer from another poster who avoiding my question. But as I stated in that thread Roosh is a troll who feeds on and makes money from the outrage of stupid and ignorant people. It is truly bizarre that you would think that this is in anyway similar to Roosh's satire.