Poll: Do you support #FreetheNipple

Thread: #FreetheNipple

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    I've shared this idea with my gran and she's all for it.
    May god have mercy on your souls.
    Jokes on you, i have a granny fetish.

Why would I care? I don't stare as I find it of poor fashion. But catching a glimpse of a good looking nipple won't make my day worse, at all.

I am 100% in support of this.

There is not one good reason why a woman cannot do something a man can. Either make tops required in all locations for both genders, or remove any gender bias from the indecent exposure laws.

I am kind of surprised there is any objection to this in 2016.

EDIT: To be fair though I also have no objection to unrestricted nudity in public, so my support may not be particularly helpful .
    Last edited by negawonka; 2016-03-07 at 08:38 PM.
    "You have succeeded in life when all you really want is only what you really need"
    ~Vernon Howard

"The truly rich are those who enjoy what they have"
    ~Yiddish Proverb

I hate #Freethenipple with a fiery passion. Not because I don't get behind it, but because of the double-edged sword of being a male.

If you don't support #freethenipple, you're a prudish chauvinist.

If you do support #freethenipple, you're a fuckboy who only wants to see uncensored boobs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ellieg View Post
    Because that's how I feel. Im not going to explain it any further than I already have. I like certain things the way they are and I don't think changing them is going to lead to anything good. Sorry I cant indulge you.
    Well I'm just a believer in bodily autonomy. If someone wants to do something completely harmless with their own body, no one else's opinion should matter. If a girl wants to walk around with her top off, the only opinion that should matter is hers.

Quote Originally Posted by Protar View Post
    no one else's opinion should matter.
    If only folks supporting this idea actually followed suit... and didn't care about other people's opinions.
    The crux of the issue here is that, where society is prudish (even if there is no gender-asymmetrical legislation around this), people wanting to show their nipples do care that other people disapprove.
    Last edited by nextormento; 2016-03-07 at 09:18 PM. Reason: typo

10+ Year Old Account
    Of course I support it, yay for equality!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    If you do support #freethenipple, you're a fuckboy who only wants to see uncensored boobs.
    Your vile accusations are completely unfounded, kind sir.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    Your vile accusations are completely unfounded, kind sir.
    I don't even know what to do! I'm not even turned on by nipples, yet everytime I'm like "yay pro equality" the ladies are like "ugh as if"

Id rather we just conceal all nipples.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

I don't even know what to do! I'm not even turned on by nipples, yet everytime I'm like "yay pro equality" the ladies are like "ugh as if"
    I am unashamedly for women being able to be topless in the same places as men are able due to both equality and and my desire to see uncensored boobs...

10+ Year Old Account
    I can feel your pain.

Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    Id rather we just conceal all nipples.
    I agree with this honestly. It's rarely ever actually hot enough to warrant not wearing a thin shirt at least, but eh.
    I rarely see shirtless guys anyway though, so either everyone needs a shirt, or anyone can be shirtless is fine. As long as it's even.

Only interested in hot chicks 18-24 in this campaign. If you're fat or out of that age range, please don't free your nipple.

10+ Year Old Account
    #FreetheWilly