Deleted

Angry Open World PVP - Get your shit together Blizzard

Ok seriously. Blizzard you are freaking arseholes and you should be ashamed of yourselfes. The PVP designers that messed up the elemental shaman will be the first against the wall if the revolution comes!

How the hell is it possible for an fully 742 mythic geared elemental shaman to be FUCKED IN THE ASS by any bystanding freshly boosted lvl 100 dickbag DK or Rouge without ANY chance of at least getting away?! I have honestly just put a fully buffed Ring + Pot + BL Ascendence into that DK and guess what happened after he stopped spamming his /lol macro? He healed off the 3% HP I took from him and killed me. How is this even remotely possible?! Explain! FIX THIS. Give me at least tools to get away from OP doucheclasses if not kill them... One should think that a gap of 30-itemlevel would make a diffrence but no... the shaman is so broken that he dies INSTANTLY through his ~60% damage reduction CD.

Is there anything I can do?

Quote Originally Posted by Haterhate View Post
    Ok seriously. Blizzard you are freaking arseholes and you should be ashamed of yourselfes. The PVP designers that messed up the elemental shaman will be the first against the wall if the revolution comes!

How the hell is it possible for an fully 742 mythic geared elemental shaman to be FUCKED IN THE ASS by any bystanding freshly boosted lvl 100 dickbag DK or Rouge without ANY chance of at least getting away?! I have honestly just put a fully buffed Ring + Pot + BL Ascendence into that DK and guess what happened after he stopped spamming his /lol macro? He healed off the 3% HP I took from him and killed me. How is this even remotely possible?! Explain! FIX THIS. Give me at least tools to get away from OP doucheclasses if not kill them... One should think that a gap of 30-itemlevel would make a diffrence but no... the shaman is so broken that he dies INSTANTLY through his ~60% damage reduction CD.

You are terrible lol
    /nomnomnom _popcorn

Step 1. Get PvP Gear

Step 2. ???

Step 3. Profit

PS. Blizz wont give 2 shits about your post on here.
    Intel i9 9900K @ 5GHz | Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 @ 3600MHz 2x8GB | Asus Maximus XI Z390 | Asus RTX 3080 Ti OC | Corsair HX850 Platinum | Corsair H150i Pro CPU cooler | Acer Predator 32" 2560x1440 170MHz | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB m.2 NVMe SSD | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB m.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair K70 Rapidfire Keyboard | Corsair Virtuoso XT RGB Headphones | Corsair Crystal Series 570x RGB Case | Logitech G604 | Windows 11 Professional x64
    My Youtube Channel

PvP isn't balanced 1v1.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cannibalus View Post
    PvP isn't balanced 1v1.
    Oh, I did not know that...

You are terrible lol
    Yes, I know that, but my class is worse.

Ambushu
    Step 1. Get PvP Gear

Step 2. ???

Step 3. Profit

PS. Blizz wont give 2 shits about your post on here.
    PVP gear did not resolve the situation. I changed after being killed the 3rd time. And I don't care if blizzard sees this, I just want a few followers in my pursuit to distribute large amounts of fecal matter into the Shaman developers inbox, or more preferably - dinner.

Quote Originally Posted by Cannibalus View Post
    Elemental Shaman isn't supposed to win 1v1.
    FTFY.

Elemental Shamans always had their problems in PvP. There is a reason why they're considered the worst spec for PvP for the whole addon.
    Sometimes streaming on Twitch.tv, leave me a follow or a message if you like!

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    *tips m'fedora*

M'lady if you would be so kind to slob me knob seeing as I held this door open for you.

Elesham in pvp, please.

Elemental has always been food for Rogue/Dk, especially Frost DK.
    Hi Sephurik

did you pop everything at the start? , also yeah pvp gear>pve stuff anyday so dont complain if your in a pvp zone in pve gear. as for pvp side of things my guilds ele shaman when going 1v1 waits until the enemy has used all the cooldowns they have defensive and all just from kiting and healing and slowy bleeding down to say 60% or so then he pops a stun on them and burns them. if you pop everything at the start they will counter it with stuns etc

What's even the point of complaining about live servers any more?

Quote Originally Posted by Darleth View Post
    There is a reason why they're considered the worst spec for PvP for the whole addon.
    It's hardly the "worst" spec at this point, it's not a great spec for 1v1 situations but for Arena / RBG Elemental is not horrible.

Lava Burst dealing like 60% more damage in PvP has some impact there.

Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    What's even the point of complaining about live servers any more?
    We still have to play it for another 6 months+?
    Hi Sephurik

Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    We still have to play it for another 6 months+?
    But there's going to be no balance changes regardless of how you whine about it or how long it takes.

Yes, I know that, but my class is worse.
    Your class is fine, you're just bad at the game.

I changed from arms warrior to elemental shaman during cata when they nerfed charge + intercept so frost mages could beat you with mouse clicking only. Then I realized I've made a mistake because it's impossible to fight a DK or survive the opener of a rogue. You die during garrote. That's also why I quit the game and don't play anymore. I preferred doing battlegrounds and it's never fun to keep getting killed by a rogue without being able to react at all while guarding a position in the battleground. You can't 1v1 them and you never will be able to.

7+ Year Old Account

Hey man welcome to playing a Shaman! Or Elemental esp! Nope, they stripped away everything good that we had from our spec, so get use to it. Can't do shit about it.

Deleted
    Still happy with my decision to not main shaman for the time being

I wish they would just make shamans how they were in mop. If I could I would go back in time during mop, and tell any complainers to shut the fuck up. And tell Blizzard not to change a fuckin thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.