Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    That one chick with the low cut top and high up webcam that plays anything that's in right now.

7+ Year Old Account
    LobosJr. Always love his "Lifeline" streams and his crazy Dark Souls challenges!

And that's the only one I really bother watching. o_o

The Unstoppable Force RobertoCarlos's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    that stpeach is crazy hot but twitch streamers are stupid, I dont see the appeal.

People watching people do nothing but chat shit and play whats trending is really weird to me.

They also mostly just ask for money constantly and promote weird gimmicks to get your sub. I stopped watching TV because of ads im not gonna watch them on the internet too

Quote Originally Posted by MrDonald View Post
    That one chick with the low cut top and high up webcam that plays anything that's in right now.
    twitch name ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Ziqo for wow
    True Vanguard for Destiny.

10+ Year Old Account
    Carlsagan42 (EDIT: His a Mario-Maker/Yoshi Island Speedrunner)- Love his attitude, and learning he is actually a scientist is neat as hell. Bonus points, we are exactly the same age, to the day.

Firebat - Easily my favorite hearthstone player. So chill and never gets worked up on things except his dumb puns. Also watching him and Zilai (spelling?) duo stream is a lot of fun.
    Last edited by bloodwulf; 2018-07-10 at 08:51 PM. Reason: forgot carl's game
    We live in an era of "me versus them", an era where something is done that you don't like means you are personally attacked. People whine too much.
    Let us play video games and be happy.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really like Disguised Toast, although his entertainment is directly tied to the game he plays. I love when he plays Hearthstone and Dark Souls, not so much when he plays Fortnite.

Kripp is probably my favorite overall. I'm pretty sure I'd be able to watch him play any kind of game where he gives actual feedback behind his decisions.

Honorable mention to Savjz, who once tried to pronounce my alias the best he could and fail horribly, yet still remain completely charismatic.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    twitch name ?
    #AnyFemaleTwitchstreamer95

Asmongold
    CarlSagan42. His Mario Maker vids are fantastic.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bloodwulf View Post
    Carlsagan42 (EDIT: His a Mario-Maker/Yoshi Island Speedrunner)- Love his attitude, and learning he is actually a scientist is neat as hell. Bonus points, we are exactly the same age, to the day.

Firebat - Easily my favorite hearthstone player. So chill and never gets worked up on things except his dumb puns. Also watching him and Zilai (spelling?) duo stream is a lot of fun.
    Yes mate. Well said.
    Great dude.

Deleted
    CohhCarnage - one of the most professional streams, great community
    Lirik - cats... nuff said (and when he does RP stuff, I can't breathe from laughter) and Nightstreams with Shorty and Waffle
    EJ_SA - Kerbal Space Program and tons of science and space stuff
    The rest including: DansGaming, Ellohime, MANvsGAME, AnneMunition,

10+ Year Old Account
    I like watching a few speedrunners that stream and do marathons - there are a few who are very good and also don't make me cringe with their awkwardness:

V0oid (DK series)
    Waffle42 (DK series)
    saintmillion (Souls series)
    Dr4gonBlitz (Castlevania series)
    _VB (Castlevania series)
    kosmic (Mario Bros.)

As far as more mainstream Blizzard game streamers are concerned, Kripp is really the only one I can stand.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

Sodapoppin for when he's opening the mail
    Asmongold for his wow/life stories
    Jinzee for her attitude and humor (especially when she plays horror games)
    Smitten for humor and vulgarity (although i don't play Smite anymore)

None.

I only watch competitions, tournaments or big events, and completely abhor the entire twitch streamer culture.

I only subscribe to Towelliee, but I do watch Sloot at times during progression. Don't really watch Twitch, I have it on as a sort of radio in the background.

Whoever has the biggest but firmest tits.

Moonmoon
    Lirik
    Lethalfrag

Depends on my mood who I watch, but my only sub is to Moonmoon.

7+ Year Old Account
    I liked Kripp a lot back when he streamed WoW and Diablo 3. Got bored when he started doing nothing but Hearthstone, though. I guess I got bored of streaming in general a few years ago. Watched a lot of streamers back in like 2010-2013, but got tired of it after a while.

10+ Year Old Account
    I used to watch moonmeander back when HON still was popular, funny streams. Nowadays I watch the ocational speedrun but that's like every full moon.

I used to just watch Hearthstone streams as a newcomer to Twitch to learn about the game, mostly from Trump and Amaz who are now not playing nearly as much ranked as they used to (Trump only plays an hour or 2 and Amaz went 100% arena). Now I like watching some more variety from people who have their own charisma like Forsen, Sodapoppin and Dansgaming. Asmongold is also a good WoW streamer who's at least completely honest about his opinions and doesn't try to shill for Blizzard.
    Last edited by McNeil; 2018-07-11 at 01:03 AM.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Kripparian is the one I watch the most, but there are a few others I occasionally watch, like Nyanners, Crendor, or JasonParadise.