Does Elemental excel at saving someones butt?

I was looking at elemental changes/additions in Legion and wondered if elemental excels in saving healers/ dps (Healing Surge) and tanks (rock elemental). Shadow is getting shadow mend (700% spellpower bubble) and has power word shield, boomies can rejuv/healing touch, but it still seems like elemental has the edge when it comes to support?

Does anyone have experience in live saving raid members etc?

Sounds like a cool concept indeed, maybe blizzard should add a role that excels at saving people with beneficial spells
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassafrass View Post
    It's a Horde symbol but the middle part can also be called the "Eye" of the zone (AZSHARA), it's a play on words
    No, it is happening. The zone changed, it belongs to the Goblins now and is their home. Hearthstone is having a mechanical themed expansion soon, November's cardback is Goblin influenced and revealed concept art shows Goblin machinery. It's a HS expansion, sorry.

7+ Year Old Account
    Well Shamans have always been the 'Buff' Class, it seems to be the major selling point for even bringing a Shaman, But what happened in WOD was our Utility was shafted beyond repair, Our major Raid Cooldown (Bloodlust/Hero) was given to Mages as they have/Had more utility and Damage.

Hopefully our Utility will be restored or we will just be Mail wearing Fire/Lightning Mages without there cool abilities. I dont mind being lower on DPS wise for Raid orientated utility.

Side Note: If they Made Enhancment Just Buff Melee DPS and Tanks, Made Elemental Buff Caster DPS and Made Resto Buff Healers in some fashion it would keep with our base concept and allow for some Raids to actually want to take at least one of each spec.

Just an Example: Enhancment - Increases Attack Power to all Melee DPS Classes and Hunters for a short duration and Gives all Tanks specs a 20 percent DR for 10 seconds on a 2 min Cooldown.
    Elemental - Increases All Ranged DPS Spellcasters The Same buff as Elemental Blast when ever Elemental Blast is cast . (Make it a Base line spell for Elemental)
    Restoration - When healing tide is Pulsing it increases all healing by 20 percent for all healing specs that are affected by it.

Just an IDEA!
    Last edited by gambit998; 2016-03-09 at 09:36 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Currently takes me 6-8 healing surges on live to get to max HP when healing my self and i'm 747 ilvl. And I highly doubt it's gonna be any better in Legion so no.

Deleted
    asking for more utility is a meme

wish we didnt have this current arms race of cooldowns, raid cds should be reserved for healers and possibly tanks.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crawmerax View Post
    asking for more utility is a meme

wish we didnt have this current arms race of cooldowns, raid cds should be reserved for healers and possibly tanks.
    I dont personally think it is a bad thing to ask for raid Cooldowns, Specially since shamans HAVE been the BUFF class since like forever. Till MOP when they killed that. Why o why give Healers and tanks another thing to watch other than boss mechanics and Health bars....Healers already have alot of personal cooldowns and so do the tanks.

Paladins and Shamans should be restored to being the only classes with non direct attribute buffs.

Quote Originally Posted by GrinnersGrin View Post
    Sounds like a cool concept indeed, maybe blizzard should add a role that excels at saving people with beneficial spells
    We'll call it "Savers" no no no, We'll call it "Helpers"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nyoken View Post
    Currently takes me 6-8 healing surges on live to get to max HP when healing my self and i'm 747 ilvl. And I highly doubt it's gonna be any better in Legion so no.
    According to the vids i've watched, it does look pretty strong when you have maelstrom.

I too remember how bad we were at the start of WoD, so i'm not very optimistic.