Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Reloe View Post
    isn't this thread meant to be discussion about actual Legion and not the few weeks of completly irrelevant prepatch?
    Careful now, Reloe, with that whole "being sensible" thing :P

Icy-Veins has changed a lot of things from the last time I looked. They originally said that Haste was the highest priority stat and that all gems and enchants should be for Haste. Now I see they have changed it all to Mastery, which was my inclination from the start. I always take them, and elitist Jerks before them with a large dose of salt because more times than not, I can do better my way than how they say to do things. They always go from the standpoint of a top level player with the best possible gear. I am not a top level player by any means and will never have Mythic anything. I'm lucky if I even get anything Heroic level. I'm always using LFR or Normal gear. The simulators where I can test out the max capabilities of my current gear are far more reliable for me than any raid logs with numbers put up by top level min-maxers.

- - - Updated - - -

isn't this thread meant to be discussion about actual Legion and not the few weeks of completly irrelevant prepatch?
    What's current is always more relevant than what might be coming. Things can and probably will change quite a lot in live Legion.
    Desktop ------------------------------- Laptop- Asus ROG Zephyrus G14
    AMD Ryzen 5 5600X CPU ---------------AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS with Radeon 680M graphics
    AMD RX 6600XT GPU -------------------AMD Radeon RX 6800S discrete graphics
    16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM ----------------16 GB DDR5-4800 RAM
    1 TB WD Black SN770 NVMe SSD ------1 TB WD Black SN850 NVMe SSD

well this Thread was called "Legion Alpha Discussion" so idk why people started talking about prepatch once that went live.

well this Thread was called "Legion Alpha Discussion" so idk why people started talking about prepatch once that went live.
    It hasn't been in Alpha for quite a long time and nobody made a thread for what is live now.
    Last edited by Dch48; 2016-08-19 at 05:45 PM.
    Desktop ------------------------------- Laptop- Asus ROG Zephyrus G14
    AMD Ryzen 5 5600X CPU ---------------AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS with Radeon 680M graphics
    AMD RX 6600XT GPU -------------------AMD Radeon RX 6800S discrete graphics
    16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM ----------------16 GB DDR5-4800 RAM
    1 TB WD Black SN770 NVMe SSD ------1 TB WD Black SN850 NVMe SSD

Deleted
    edit: eh, nevermind.

I have a question about Hati, how much damage does he do compared to the standard pet?

Is it 1:1 the same or does Hati do more?
    Last edited by mmoc96d9238e4b; 2016-08-19 at 06:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dch48 View Post
    It hasn't been in Alpha for quite a long time and nobody made a thread for what is live now.
    so we should make a new thread then since the title is outdated?
    fact is that this Thread was started to be discussion about Legion, we don't have Legion on live so still no idea why we're talking about that.

For the pvp talent viper sting - does the 30% reduction apply to the heal that removes it, or does the act of beginning the cast remove the debuff?

Edit:. Does it work against absorption effects as well (disc + DK)?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by KrayZee View Post
    edit: eh, nevermind.

I have a question about Hati, how much damage does he do compared to the standard pet?

Is it 1:1 the same or does Hati do more?

Main Pet: 60% AP, 60% AP->SP, 170% Armor, 70% Health, 125% Focus Regen.

Hati & Dire Beast & Black Arrow: 115% AP, 20% AP->SP, 125% Armor, 20% Health.
    I think they made some small changes a while ago. But cant find that post. But this is a rough base atleast.

Don't trust those numbers too much.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Oggy View Post
    I think they made some small changes a while ago. But cant find that post. But this is a rough base atleast.
    This is kinda difficult to understand for me tbh.
    It seems like he doesn't use Bite or Claw, so his autoattacks are stronger? (115% AP instead of 60%?)

What does "AP->SP " (spellpower?) mean? I thought KC damage depends on my RAP and not on pet AP.

I read that Hati is really squishy, does Hati still die frequently? Or did they made that (in my opinion - bullshit) irrelevant and he's basically invincible unless the add directly attacks him?