Poll: What's your most FaV Series Ever?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    I was watching the Blue Mountain State movie yesterday and would totally recommend the whole series.
    Movie was a little bit of a let down (I was a kickstarter donor) but the show was the tits.

I loved Californication in the beginning, but slowly gets... not good. In fact, i haven't even finished the last season despite my undying love for Tara Holt.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    Movie was a little bit of a let down (I was a kickstarter donor) but the show was the tits.
    I didn't think the movie was bad and I laughed a lot. The series is definitely better but its not really a show that would translate to a movie well.

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    I didn't think the movie was bad and I laughed a lot. The series is definitely better but its not really a show that would translate to a movie well.
    Alex Moran has been on a soap opera the past few years, saw him in the break room earlier. Was odd. He did hook up with a hot chick in those 45 seconds I was watching, so I guess not that odd. BMS is definitely in my top 10 favorite shows ever. I should compile a list like these people.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

Random List of fantastic shows!

Boston Legal
    The Blacklist
    Eureka
    Warehouse 13
    Farscape
    Grimm
    Archer
    Game of Thrones
    Red Dwarf
    The Strain
    Xfiles
    Sherlock
    Anything Marvel related

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    #1 Game of Thrones
    #2 Breaking Bad
    #3 The Walking Dead
    #4 Mystic Knights
    HAVE COME TO SAVE OUR LIVES!

oh god that show.. I loved it as a child

but recently watching the first episode again on youtube, holy shit was that a HORRIBLE abomination
    Last edited by mmocb78b025c1c; 2016-03-12 at 01:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Diaspar View Post
    Ok, maybe Caviezel is a bit too dead in that role
    Don't you dare touch that man! First time I saw him, I thought "If they ever make a Mass Effect movie... here's Shepard".

-Shows I'd recommend (that are relatively new):
    Black Sails
    Second Chance
    Marco Polo
    I, zombie
    Hannibal
    Da Vinci's Demons
    Defiance

-And if you're into superhero stuff:
    Arrow
    Flash
    Legends of Tomorrow
    Supergirl
    (these shows are connected among themselves, you'll see characters from Arrow appear on both Flash and Legends, and Flash is supposed to be in a future Supergirl episode)

As for my favourite tv show, it's Farscape. Still haven't been able to find a tv show close to that level. Da Vinci's Demons and Defiance were surprisingly very good.
    And, I've watched the first episode of Night Manager. I really enjoyed it, but it's kinda hard to recommend a show after just one episode.
    Last edited by Archon14; 2016-03-12 at 01:30 AM.

Deleted
    Im running out of animated tv shows. Consider checking some animes out. Which ones have the best writing, dialogue, etc?

Added American crime story, started a bit slow but got really interesting in the end. AA rating from me. IMDB link

Edit: and Fear the walking dead
    Last edited by Malderon; 2016-05-22 at 06:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by verdamte View Post
    Im running out of animated tv shows. Consider checking some animes out. Which ones have the best writing, dialogue, etc?
    I loved Gangsta and still mentally torn by the high chance of being left in hiatus. Same goes for dubbed Spice and Wolf (my Avatar).

It's hard for me to find decent anime because I like the art style but hate bad/childish dialogue and plot lines.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

I didn't see it mentioned anywhere so I will add Penny Dreadful to the list.

Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    I loved Gangsta and still mentally torn by the high chance of being left in hiatus. Same goes for dubbed Spice and Wolf (my Avatar).

It's hard for me to find decent anime because I like the art style but hate bad/childish dialogue and plot lines.
    I really loved Boku dake ga Inai Machi lately, reminded of Life is Strange

Deleted
    Firefly...

Deleted
    Current running i would say:
    Game of thrones (number1 nothing atm is even close)
    Vikings
    Better call Saul
    American Crime Story
    South Park

Of all time:
    Seinfeld (number 1 of all time there has not been a better comedy show on TV to this day what make it brilliant in my eyes)
    Friends
    Breaking bad
    OZ
    Sopranos
    The Wire
    Sons of Anarchy

Those series are really must see series in my opinion.
    I voted GoT because i think it is the best now a days but in a few years i think Seinfeld will go over it again because GoT relay on CGI and shock effects not so sure if the rewatch value in some years will be higher then a show like Seinfeld.
    Last edited by mmoc2b606a4969; 2016-05-24 at 01:00 AM.

Completely forgot to add "Silicon Valley" Def AAA from me. It's about a group of IT nerds creating their own company, IMDB link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2575988/. Very high quality show and funny.

Into the badlands, sense 8.

Really enjoyed second season of Daredevil, imo much better than first one. Upgrading it from A to AA.
    P.S. there will be spin off about Punisher, god can't wait
    Last edited by Malderon; 2016-06-22 at 11:17 PM.

Turn: Washington's Spies is actually a really good series I started watching not too long ago. I would rate it at least AA.
    Last edited by Synadrasa; 2016-06-22 at 11:18 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    list invalid, no scrubs in AAA section detected

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I've been watching Outlander recently and I quite enjoy it. Some say it's aimed more towards women, but I think anyone could enjoy it, especially if you like Scottish history.
    I've been watching that as well, only 6 episodes in but its been good so far. I'm always wary of time travel though.

AAA section is missing: 'Bates Motel'