Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I assume (from the look of mission tables & whatnot), that the game rolls on a table of rare mission once every 7 days (ie, 7 day cooldown after turning in the previous mission), and Blingtron & Champion's Honor token amongst other are on that table, hence why you never see more than 1 such rare at a time, or why there can be a long time between specific missions (because rngesus).
    I had Blingtron mission pop up 4 times this week, 3 of them on same day, which would fit my early batch of chars all having rare long cd missions popping up at same time in the past.

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    The 675 rare GARRISON Missions have a 7 day cd. This is known. The Blingtron Mission does not belong to those and has its own RNG timer.

I'm running 10 toons 1-2 times daily and I come across it may 2-3 times a month.

I hadn't seen one for two weeks and then the other day I saw 3 on the first five characters I logged. Meanwhile my shipyards are handing out 2100g missions left and right because Blizzard never learns from their mistakes.

RNG is RNG.

I've had it on a couple of characters recently. It's just ... random.

Check your sub 100 alts. I had it show up on a level 94 and didn't see it again on a 100 with a good garrison until I cleared that one off.

Got mine yesterday. I want the damn PVP champion's honor though. Sells for 20k on my server.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    I've had two over the last week after like a month or so.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ible View Post
    maybe my characters are synchronized, but it sure doesn't seem random when all alts pop with similar missions at same day. yesterday i finally got archeology mission, for first time in like two months, and it turned out that every single alt had gotten a "random" archeology mission, even lvl 92. guess this is as random as random can be...
    Some missions spawn at the same day for all your toons in your BNet account, if they're eligible for the mission spawn and, of course, you log them. Example the 675 rare missions, the wildling/ogre/arakkoa trait tokens etc.