Feral sliding animation

Am i the only one annoyed by the animations ??

I mean they're cool and all .. But you can literally slide for a whole second when moving after each hit .. It really looks bad.

One fix for this might be making the animation cancel when moving .. But i'm not sure this will do the trick

Anyone who has alpha access please mention this issue on the alpha forums.

Thoughts?

10+ Year Old Account
    It doesn't look anywhere near as bad as it did between 6.0 and 6.2 with the broken Savage Roar animation. Still needs to be fixed, but from what I've seen it'll be a lot less annoying than that was.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's in alpha, no doubt it will be fixed. Almost certain they're aware of it, not really a priority I can imagine.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivin View Post
    It doesn't look anywhere near as bad as it did between 6.0 and 6.2 with the broken Savage Roar animation. Still needs to be fixed, but from what I've seen it'll be a lot less annoying than that was.
    Oh jesus, I remember that. The SR spam during incarn so you were just sliding around on the floor roaring at people.

Quote Originally Posted by Krassz1096 View Post
    It's in alpha, no doubt it will be fixed. Almost certain they're aware of it, not really a priority I can imagine.

Oh jesus, I remember that. The SR spam during incarn so you were just sliding around on the floor roaring at people.
    Well .. I only posted this because i noticed that everyone was happy about it and no one mentioned this sliding animation at all.

Why would they fix it if no one complained about it ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blezius View Post
    Well .. I only posted this because i noticed that everyone was happy about it and no one mentioned this sliding animation at all.

Why would they fix it if no one complained about it ?
    I think that's because the videos are always standing still, so most people haven't seen it, and a lot of the testers are the kind of people who wouldn't care.

10+ Year Old Account
    I had some giggles with it though. Just moon-walking kitty all over the place.