Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    The ridiculous 'console vs PC' war is still going on? Yawn.

I grew up investing in the PS1/PS2 era and had an immense amount of fun. I use my PC to play some games (mostly MMO's) but I still prefer to just sit down on a comfy sofa with a controller in my hand and play stuff on the PS4 from time to time. The graphics aren't exactly lacking for many games - and I don't care about investing in a powerful PC purely for the sake of running a game on the highest possible setting. Mostly because a lot of games that put a heavy focus on graphics end up failing elsewhere.

As far as exclusives go, Until Dawn is a PS4 exclusive, right? I had an immense amount of fun with that game recently.

I have a high end PC, barely. Nothing too impressive, can agree with how ridiculous the number of game deals I've jumped on, how awesome the quality looks, how modding completely changes the rules and you can't experience any of that on any console. DESPITE THAT I love my PS3. I'll be getting a PS4 later this year if FFXV remains exclusive to the consoles. BUT my console has those exclusives that I cannot get on my PC. Heavenly Sword, Demon Souls, Lair (YES THAT LAUNCH GAME. I LOVE IT), God of War Saga, NI NO KUNI OOOOOH, White Knight Chronicles, FFX/X-2 Remaster.

Most of these aren't commercially profitable but that's fine. Whatever you like, you want to have access and these I need that access. I'm glad there's exclusives. There's such a need for consoles just because not everyone wants to bother with buying a pricey system, or wants to take the time to build their own PC. I can imagine even rich people only having a Xbox One and PS4. Not everyone shares that ideal of wanting the best and doing their research. Nostalgia hits every bone in a fanboy's body and they cannot imagine getting anything else. And that's perfectly fine. It's freakin beautiful.