Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Working at the speed of dev studios like Pirhana Games are we? I will be an old man by the time this forum has all of the features many IPB forums already have.
    There aren't any other features in the queue right now other than mobile support, so you should probably make a request if you want something for the 2020 update.

Is there any way to disable this highly annoying "feature"?
    It made "notifiactions" totally useless to me. I get dozens of notifications for quotes daily, and all of them, yes that is every single one of these notifications, is completely useless to me. I do not care at all for those. I can check those threads manually if they interest me. I do not need to have the last word in everything.

This flood of unecessary and unavoidable "notifications" hides those notifications that were useful--like when getting a private message.

I cannot find any way to disable this annoyance.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    Is there a way to turn this off? I thought I had 38 more infractions...
    make that 106 -.-

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    I don't think someone else being quoted should show up on their profile. Otherwise it turns into a popularity contest.

For example, I shouldn't be able to click @Radux 's profile and see who quoted him.
    Yes, shouldn't be able to access "mentions" of other users.

- - - Updated - - -

Ah, thank you. Wouldn't have found the "disable" after all those "enable..." -.-

15+ Year Old Account
    @chaud

Feature does not appear to work on users with spaces in their names. It will automatically tag any user that matches the preemptive portion of the space.

Example:

Trying to tag "The Imposter" tags the User "The"

As seen in This post

Unsure if there is anything that can be done to correct this, I know spaces are always issues with these types of features.

@Uggorthaholy I'm pretty sure I mentioned @Jester Joe before, but maybe that's because there's no one named Jester? Or maybe because I put his name inside the actual [mention] tags...

- - - Updated - - -

Sec, test.
    @the Imposter

Punishment for using spaces in your name. I'll look into it this week.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you want to mention someone with spaces in their name, just type the ubb out manually:

[mention]name goes here[/mention]

Works fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post
    Is there any way to disable this highly annoying "feature"?
    It made "notifiactions" totally useless to me. I get dozens of notifications for quotes daily, and all of them, yes that is every single one of these notifications, is completely useless to me. I do not care at all for those. I can check those threads manually if they interest me. I do not need to have the last word in everything.

This flood of unecessary and unavoidable "notifications" hides those notifications that were useful--like when getting a private message.

I cannot find any way to disable this annoyance.
    Chaud answered this in this very thread like two weeks ago:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/usertag....action=options

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |