Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    I don't see any right wing so called Social Justice extremist looting and rioting, shutting down highways, going to opponents rallies and making a disturbance trying to silence someone's else right to free speech, chanting what do we want dead cops when do we want it now
    so please there is no comparison and foolish to think there is
    Do you hear that? It's the sound of right wing SJW's vandalizing abortion clinics. And there's the SJW Troy Newman calling for the execution of 'abortionists.'
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    Do you hear that? It's the sound of right wing SJW's vandalizing abortion clinics. And there's the SJW Troy Newman calling for the execution of 'abortionists.'
    Those are Religious Justice Warriors. "RJWs" I guess we could say? Or Christian Justice Warriors.

They aren't right wingers.
    Last edited by PC2; 2016-03-14 at 11:54 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    Those are Religious Justice Warriors. "RJWs" I guess we could say? They aren't right wingers.
    How about the Bundy Bunch in Oregon? Are they not right wingers?
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    How about the Bundy Bunch in Oregon? Are they not right wingers?
    Sorry I should clarify, there can be overlap, but they are seperate aspects.

The Bundy people were probably more concerned with principles relating to government. They could also be Christians, but it doesn't mean they were protesting because of their Christianity.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I wouldn't say violent. He's not really used to the stupid opinions he has being put into practice.
    Well, there's that whole thing about Ivana claiming Trump "violated" him, and even allusions to her using the word "rape", although that may be all bullshit. But, if you listen to Trump's speeches, he's constantly saying "back in the day" he would have "punched people in the face" and all that.
    Last edited by mmoc3ff0cc8be0; 2016-03-15 at 12:05 AM.

Those are Religious Justice Warriors. "RJWs" I guess we could say? They aren't right wingers.
    Well, considering they're making a fuss over a social issue (abortion), they're 'social justice warriors.' You're doing the same 'no true scotsman' routine that Vyxn is doing. And the right has a lock on the branches of christianity that spawn this nuttery; it's not like the hypocritical violence is a general christian trait.
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

7+ Year Old Account
    Sorry I should clarify, there can be overlap, but they are seperate aspects.

The Bundy people were probably more concerned with principles relating to government. They could also be Christians, but it doesn't mean they were protesting because of their Christianity.
    Actually they were committing terrorist acts as part of their religious beliefs. They said so themselves. So do they count or not?

7+ Year Old Account
    Well, considering they're making a fuss over a social issue (abortion), they're 'social justice warriors.' You're doing the same 'no true scotsman' routine that Vyxn is doing. And the right has a lock on the branches of christianity that spawn this nuttery; it's not like the hypocritical violence is a general christian trait.
    They are only SJWs if their concern about abortion is entirely secular. Which is theoretically possible. More likely it is due to religion, which means they are Religious Justice Warriors.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    like globalism and free trade being wellsprings of misery
    Globalism is only shitty when corporations run the show and only function off the bottom dollar.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Manabomb View Post
    Globalism is only shitty when corporations run the show and only function off the bottom dollar.
    well you just described the US perfectly

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    Actually they were committing terrorist acts as part of their religious beliefs. They said so themselves. So do they count or not?
    1. Anti-government terrorism.
    2. Religious terrorism (Like Jihad or Crusading)

People can hold two things in their head at the same time.

One of them is inspired by the libertarian vs. authoritarian spectrum. The other is based on make believe.

They are only SJWs if their concern about abortion is entirely secular. Which is theoretically possible. More likely it is due to religion, which means they are Religious Justice Warriors.
    So I'm supposed to just accept a criterion you just pulled out of thin air for the express purpose of creating a distinction between SJW and another term that you essentially just invented on the spot (RJW)?

Yeah.... no.

7+ Year Old Account
    So I'm supposed to just accept a criterion you just pulled out of thin air for the express purpose of creating a distinction between SJW and another term that you essentially just invented on the spot (RJW)?

Yeah.... no.
    I'm saying when something happens, get to the root of the motivation. Criticizing someone for religious based violence is valid. We both agree with eachother.

7+ Year Old Account
    1. Anti-government terrorism.
    2. Religious terrorism (Like Jihad or Crusading)

People can hold two things in their head at the same time.

One of them is inspired by the libertarian vs. authoritarian spectrum. The other is based on make believe.
    Actually their viewpoint is a mixture of both. They cannot be separated from each other. But given this is all about your made up definitions I am not sure why I am bothering.

I'm saying when something happens, get to the root of the motivation. Criticizing someone for religious based violence is valid. We both agree with eachother.
    No, we definitely aren't agreeing with each other on the point we're actually discussing, which isn't whether or not religious violence is worth criticizing, but whether or not they count as SJW's.

7+ Year Old Account
    No, we definitely aren't agreeing with each other on the point we're actually discussing, which isn't whether or not religious violence is worth criticizing, but whether or not they count as SJW's.
    Do you consider a Jihadi to be an SJW?

Quote Originally Posted by tollshot View Post
    The right wing nutters occupy federal buildings and threaten to shoot anyone trying to remove them, or murder a doctor.
    no they just occupy public parks and take craps on police cars and threaten to kill cops

Do you consider a Jihadi to be an SJW?
    No, because Jihadi's are not trying to save anything, they're pretty much just trying to kill us. Anti-abortionist SJW's on the other hand, are fighting for the 'rights' of the 'unborn.'

Quote Originally Posted by tollshot View Post
    The right wing nutters occupy federal buildings and threaten to shoot anyone trying to remove them, or murder a doctor.
    Vyxn's response:
    no they just occupy public parks and take craps on police cars and threaten to kill cops
    Two possibilities here. First, Vyxn could actually be responding to tollshot's post, in which case he just admitted that right wing nutters occupy public parks, shit on cars, and threaten to kill police. Second, Vyxn could just be quoting a post, not responding to it at all, and just rambling on about his original subject.

Either way, we've got a winner here.

7+ Year Old Account
    The right wingers do this? Holy cow. I hope you are going to do something about your fellow travelers.