Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    No, because Jihadi's are not trying to save anything, they're pretty much just trying to kill us. Anti-abortionist SJW's on the other hand, are fighting for the 'rights' of the 'unborn.'
    I get what you are saying, they are fighting for social change. My interpretation depends on what is the most underlying element inspiring them to that particular physical action.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Can we just lay a ground rule right now that whatever you want to do with the term "SJW," whether it be laugh at the left or ridicule the right or anything in between, once we start comparing them to actual terrorists, we've basically just left any pretense of fairness and impartiality behind?
    Impartiality was dead from the very beginning. We pretty much made sure of that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    Do you hear that? It's the sound of right wing SJW's vandalizing abortion clinics. And there's the SJW Troy Newman calling for the execution of 'abortionists.'
    your comparison is laughable at best for every one incident of a right wing extremist I can list 10 leftwing incident just last year

Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    your comparison is laughable at best for every one incident of a right wing extremist I can list 10 leftwing incident just last year
    What's laughable is that you went from 'we don't have anyone like that' to 'well we have less of them.' The goalposts have almost reached takeoff speed.
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Nah, can't just blame the regressive left for it. A good chunk of his backing is whenever he says stuff that's anti-globalist/anti-corporatist which is well into the Republican wheelhouse.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

I hope you understand that whatever examples you can think of off the top of your head do not even begin to go anywhere near being a definitive statement on the relative prevalence of right and left extremism.
    I'm not claiming right wing extremist don't exists and has committed unsavory acts but all those all just nut job individuals
    there are organized funded leftwing extremist paid to be so on the left like moveon.org

I'm not claiming right wing extremist don't exists and has committed unsavory acts but all those all just nut job individuals
    there are organized funded leftwing extremist paid to be so on the left like moveon.org
    Like Center for Medical Progress, who's rhetoric fuels anti-abortion sentiments and actions? Troy 'execute abortionists' Newman sits on their board. He's just a nut job individual who happens to have an organization behind him.

Can we just lay a ground rule right now that whatever you want to do with the term "SJW," whether it be laugh at the left or ridicule the right or anything in between, once we start comparing them to actual terrorists, we've basically just left any pretense of fairness and impartiality behind?
    Terrorism
    1. the use of violence and threats to intimidate or coerce, especially for political purposes.
    http://www.dictionary.com/browse/terrorism?

if the shoe fits wear it

7+ Year Old Account
    Yeah the Bundy's were all individuals right?
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

The Spin Doctors weren't just a band from the 90s.
    You're not to think you are anything special. You're not to think you are as good as we are. You're not to think you are smarter than we are. You're not to convince yourself that you are better than we are. You're not to think you know more than we do. You're not to think you are more important than we are. You're not to think you are good at anything. You're not to laugh at us. You're not to think anyone cares about you. You're not to think you can teach us anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    - - - Updated - - -

So Trump is all about White America?
    whats wrong with that?

7+ Year Old Account
    This is not coherent.
    Do you not have your Vxyn translation/parser ring yet?

This is not coherent.
    ok I will break it down to a fifth grade level so you can comprehend

right wing extremist = nut job individuals

left wing extremist = organized and funded. example moveon.org

7+ Year Old Account
    Terrorism
    1. the use of violence and threats to intimidate or coerce, especially for political purposes.
    http://www.dictionary.com/browse/terrorism?

if the shoe fits wear it
    So when Trump threatened to send his followers to Bernie rally's he was resorting to terrorism?

Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    Yeah the Bundy's were all individuals right?
    where they organized and funded by national organizations like moveon.org?

Trump simply knows how to play the people who watch reality TV like a fiddle. he came out the gate looking to appeal to the LCD and it shows.

7+ Year Old Account
    Abortion is only a state issue after Roe v Wade and a religious one.

It has little to do with whats happening with social justice and Trump.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    Trump simply knows how to play the people who watch reality TV like a fiddle. he came out the gate looking to appeal to the LCD and it shows.
    Bernie is the ultimate LCD panderer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Eagle View Post
    The problem with all of the extremist views (from both the liberal and conservative side) is that while it seems like there was a massive rift between two sides, it was just a loud small group of morons yelling at each other. And worst of all, when everyone calls everyone a racist/sexist/etc, when someone that REALLY is those things comes along... the meaning is now lost. Sort of a boy who cried wolf scenario.

Now here we are with Trump.
    It's not lost at all. How many times have you heard the words "Fuck you" in your life? Many times. We all have. Even if we don't use it. Now go up to some random person and go "Fuck you". I'm pretty certain the meaning won't be lost whatsoever. Trump doesn't get labeled as a racist and sexist for no reason.
    "Do you think man will ever walk on the sun? -Ali G

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by truckboattruck View Post
    whats wrong with that?
    Clearly nothing if you are a White Supremacist.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    Abortion is only a state issue after Roe v Wade and a religious one.

It has little to do with whats happening with social justice and Trump.

- - - Updated - - -

Bernie is the ultimate LCD panderer.
    People don't like it when someone really "Tells it like it is.". Which Sanders does. Trump does not. That's why he doesn't have to give details into his politics. He just yells out slogans and talks shit on other people. Because he is appealing to the LCD. He even said "I could walk out on to 5th avenue and shoot someone and they'd still support me.". He's even admitting he is pandering to the LCD.
    "Do you think man will ever walk on the sun? -Ali G