Page 1 of 20
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Why people hate anime avatars

I see posters occasionally give others shit about it. I'm sick of it.

I can see if you make fun of Elfman, because Fairy Tail is a sub par anime. But anyone who has an anime avatar is lambasted. Elfman is not happy.

#Western Privelege. #What's a real man to do?

@Crissi
    @Jester Joe.

The Oppression is real. Fo shizzle.

On a scale of bud light to pink fairies, how drunk are you right now Bigzo?

10+ Year Old Account
    People are free to hate anime avatars for whatever reasons. But don't you dare hate on animated Zerglings!
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

I thought they were cartoon avatars.... Anime and cartoons are the same thing... right?

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    I thought they were cartoon avatars.... Anime and cartoons are the same thing... right?
    Yes, they are.

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    shots were fired.

Because people with anime avatars may be borderline pedos and/or weabs, many are way too aggressive/delusional, just say that their fav anime is a cartoon, 2D waifu isn't a gf and watch weab's mental breakdown.
    Last edited by ls-; 2016-03-15 at 06:43 AM. Reason: can't spell...

10+ Year Old Account
    Eh, if people wanna think that, doesn't bother me. Just means that they can't really argue the argument imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    On a scale of bud light to pink fairies, how drunk are you right now Bigzo?
    Girl I might be.

I've had people hate on my avatar. I think it's just a pattern where people hate anything with big, cute eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lightspark View Post
    Because people with anime avatars may be borderline pedos and/or weabs, many are way too aggressive/delusional, just say that their fav anime is a cartoon, 2D waifu isn't a gf and watch weab's mental breakdown.
    this is EXACTLY why people hate those avatars. a lot of the people with them exhibit exactly these tendacies. a good chunk of them have actually confessed to be pedophiles.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Girl I might be.
    ...that's not an answer on the scale Bigzo. So i'm gonna go with pink fairies

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lightspark View Post
    ...i'm going to hell for laughing at this because you have an anime avatar :3

Anime fanbase tends to be juvenile man-children that are so emotionally retarded it makes WoW players look decent -- and that's coming from a PvPer.

Not to mention obnoxiously uncreative when it comes to certain characters like guts or alucard.

In itself anime isn't bad -- it can even be entertaining. But you can't deny the fanbase is largely what ruins any and all good hobbies. Sadly, including WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    ...that's not an answer on the scale Bigzo. So i'm gonna go with pink fairies

- - - Updated - - -

...i'm going to hell for laughing at this because you have an anime avatar :3
    No. YOU JUST DONT KNOW RAP.

youtube "bitch i might be"

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    No. YOU JUST DONT KNOW RAP.

youtube "bitch i might be"
    why would i know rap, i'm a civilized person

/hides behind bed

15+ Year Old Account
    Well, yours is fine Bigzo, but some are just stupid, just like any other avatar.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Deleted
    My guess is people are questioning anime/hentai (cant see the difference in a still) avatars where really young girls are portraited and link it to pedophilia.

Quote Originally Posted by Saberstrike View Post
    Anime fanbase tends to be juvenile man-children that are so emotionally retarded it makes WoW players look decent -- and that's coming from a PvPer.

Not to mention obnoxiously uncreative when it comes to certain characters like guts or alucard.

In itself anime isn't bad -- it can even be entertaining. But you can't deny the fanbase is largely what ruins any and all good hobbies. Sadly, including WoW.
    You sound like a 55gallon drum of salt and paperskin.

Herald of the Titans Zenotetsuken's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Because people aren't comfortable with others finding enjoyment in things they don't understand. That seems to be my experience anyways.

10+ Year Old Account
    My guide to a SFW mmo-c:

1) Install Adblock
    2) Rightclick avatars/signature images that you don't want others to see appear on your screen
    3) click "block element"
    4) ???
    5) profit!

BANG! And weeaboos be gone!