Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Overall the animations are great (except the Bladestorm actually having floating blades... wtf? and heroic-leap lag mentioned somewhere above).
    The artifact... well... both fury & arms artifacts are ugly as hell IMO. Fury uses those "swords" like a fkin club. I saw some Garrosh-y Orcish-like axe artifact skin somewhere. Is it for warriors? Pwease, not all warriors wan't to use swohdz that looks like cwubs.

Quote Originally Posted by Shedarion View Post
    Overall the animations are great (except the Bladestorm actually having floating blades... wtf? and heroic-leap lag mentioned somewhere above).
    The artifact... well... both fury & arms artifacts are ugly as hell IMO. Fury uses those "swords" like a fkin club. I saw some Garrosh-y Orcish-like axe artifact skin somewhere. Is it for warriors? Pwease, not all warriors wan't to use swohdz that looks like cwubs.
    The bladestorm was changed to have a slightly red mostly gold swirl effect (remember, we're marvel vikings now)

The fury and arms swords arent swords, they're cleavers.

And the axe's are a fury skin, arms get an arcanite reaper lookalike.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

10+ Year Old Account
    I love the Fury Warrior animations and artifact. I love it to death. I can't wait to make my main a warrior. Honestly, I think warriors are gonna be in a good spot after a few tweaks to Fury's rotation/damage numbers.
    #SargerasIsComingToSaveUs

Something about the new animations bug the crap out of me for warriors, rampage in particular. At first they look really cool, but after a while they start to look silly and overly flashy. Rampage also seems to cause animation clipping issues with other abilities which looks horrible. It seems like they were designed to be a novelty more than anything.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Fury was boring as f-u-c-k in WoD but after having tried it in beta I'm seriously considering rolling one. New sounds and animations are great.

Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    Fury was boring as f-u-c-k in WoD but after having tried it in beta I'm seriously considering rolling one. New sounds and animations are great.
    For me, sound and animation is a novelty that is immediately satisfying, but really doesn't last long. After a few days, a few weeks, a few months, they're just part of how the game looks and sounds. What lasts and matters to me is how the specs play. Satisfying gameplay is infinitely more important to me than animations or sound effects, and I just don't see it in Fury (plus I still hate the look of the Artifact weapons, so that undoes any spiffy animations).

Quote Originally Posted by Calith- View Post
    It's fun fluff but constantly shouting about the Alliance or Horde when you're doing whatever menial task gets old quickly.

The new battle grunts in general are really bad, they're at a lower volume than the old ones and obviously done by a different voice actor.
    Yeah, I'd have preferred a standard growl/grunt instead of the same line be used over and over again.

Quote Originally Posted by Samthewam View Post
    Dont know if you guys saw this. Its fkin awesome!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkmAfzsuZ1U
    I like this, it's very RTS-y.

Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    Yeah, I'd have preferred a standard growl/grunt instead of the same line be used over and over again.
    Something Blizzard really sucks at is having options, whether it's other stuff than raiding, non addon UI customzation or this.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Question about that shout: is it like the out of mana message that only the player of the character can hear, or is it an actual sound prompt that everyone nearby or in your group can hear? Because if it's the former, then I can live with turning it off. But if it's the latter, holy shit that will be terrible. It's like they saw a 14-year old who macro'd "/y For the Horde" onto his Charge button and decided that's something we should all love and want in our gameplay.

Quote Originally Posted by Murlocbait View Post
    Question about that shout: is it like the out of mana message that only the player of the character can hear, or is it an actual sound prompt that everyone nearby or in your group can hear? Because if it's the former, then I can live with turning it off. But if it's the latter, holy shit that will be terrible. It's like they saw a 14-year old who macro'd "/y For the Horde" onto his Charge button and decided that's something we should all love and want in our gameplay.
    Pretty certain it's self-only, almost all voice lines are.

Blizzard is determined to make my favored class flashy as fug. Back to FFXIV warrior which is, ironically, far less flashy.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

Deleted
    The animations are great and the swords look good enough. I dig them.

It's fun fluff but constantly shouting about the Alliance or Horde when you're doing whatever menial task gets old quickly.

The new battle grunts in general are really bad, they're at a lower volume than the old ones and obviously done by a different voice actor.
    Exactly. The Female Bloodelf sounds like she is having a diarrhea problem. The voices also do not match the old ones.
    US-Azralon Rise Above
    Main: Ferozan

FFXIV: Lannile Polebows

Quote Originally Posted by Ferozan View Post
    Exactly. The Female Bloodelf sounds like she is having a diarrhea problem. The voices also do not match the old ones.
    I tried a handful of races and none of them sound good at all.
    I recorded some with my female draenei if anyone wants to hear that in particular.

The shout sounds just make me cringe.

I recorded some with my female draenei if anyone wants to hear that in particular.

*snip*

"Hmm, that doesn't seem so bad." Hears the shout. "Oh fuck, did she get possessed by a space demon?!"

That's pretty awful.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenixhart View Post
    Ugh why.

There better be a way to turn that shit off.
    There is, Ctrl+S.

Quote Originally Posted by Murlocbait View Post
    "Hmm, that doesn't seem so bad." Hears the shout. "Oh fuck, did she get possessed by a space demon?!"

That's pretty awful.
    Charge uses the shout sounds when you don't get the "For the Alliance/Horde", so you'll be hearing those a lot.

But my biggest problem with the sounds isn't how they're bad recordings, I think the attack sounds are ok, but they're so obviously different people doing the voices and while you're in combat you'll keep hearing both, often right after each other.

Create a fem belf and cast CS, no way you won't laugh on it.
    US-Azralon Rise Above
    Main: Ferozan

FFXIV: Lannile Polebows