Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    This thread... Science and biology doesn't work the way most of you believe it does...

White people are not facing extinction either we are simply living at what is affordable unlike lets have 12 kids on the tax payers dollars.

but I like white girls.. : ( I think you're just being selfish.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by want my Slimjim View Post
    The white race will be the first extinction of the earth, and the main reason is because the number of children per white couple is lower than that of other races . If We kill other races, we are not going anywhere it just causes more escalated conflict eventually resorting to nuclear warfare and destroying our planet in the process. The only way to change this would procreate four or more children. IMO I believe it has to do with white guilt aswell from left wing ideology.
    More kids? MORE!?

Are you aware it took humanity roughly 250.000 years to reach 1 billion, and then in the next 50 or so we made that number 6-7 billion?

If anything we need to slow the eff down on that babymaking.

And yes, the "white" race will go extinct, but not because of anything else other than interbreeding, same goes for most other race out there tbh :P

Regardless, this is just.... To rich for words beyond this.

This forum becomes more disgusting by the day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh no the races are mixing, whatever shall we do?
    Putin khuliyo

More like see the importance of diversity and be proud of their race, as with all races being proud of theirs.
    How the hell are people proud of their race. I've never understood this shit. You literally had no choice, at all, on which race you are. You can't change it all. You didn't work for it, you didn't earn it. It wasn't something you achieved. Its soo fucking irrelevant that it hurts. At least you can change where you live, so while country pride is stupid, you can at least have a choice in what you want to be stupid for.

With race, there is no choice. Its just as bad as gay pride, straight pride, white power, black power, girl power, etc. I'd hate to be so bored in life that I start thinking of things like "shit, im black, thats pretty cool"

So utterly shallow.

10+ Year Old Account
    History shows that a single species will eventually branch off into several no matter how big or small these changes are for an example all whales used to come from a common ancestor as did different species of bears, canines, bird of prey, big cats, sharks and even these branched off into different subspecies of one animal these would eventually branch off into more until they're co sidered a different species. What we see now in ourselves may not necessarily be right now but it's the start of it and it will eventually branch off into new different species over time. In other words it's nature's way and should let it run its course.

History shows that a single species will eventually branch off into several no matter how big or small these changes are for an example all whales used to come from a common ancestor as did different species of bears, canines, bird of prey, big cats, sharks and there are even subspecies of one animal. What we see now in ourselves may not necessarily be right now but it's the start of it and it will eventually branch off into new different species over time. In other words it's nature's way and should let it run its course.
    What the hell are you rambling about. We need some sassy black mother to come in here and slap you upside the head or some shit.

History shows that a single species will eventually branch off into several no matter how big or small these changes are for an example all whales used to come from a common ancestor as did different species of bears, canines, bird of prey, big cats, sharks and there are even subspecies of one animal. What we see now in ourselves may not necessarily be right now but it's the start of it and it will eventually branch off into new different species over time. In other words it's nature's way and should let it run its course.
    What white supremacy site do you get your views on race from? Just wondering.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    It's a good thing genes don't work like that then huh? Did you know there are diseases that white people can get that rarely infect people of other races? Did you know the same can be said for the other 3? Did you know you can get children with a boosted immune system to many diseases from a mixed heritage?
    You can and you can get negative effects as well. Its such a taboo to talk about science that I am not going to go in depth so rather then address the sticky subjects that start eugenics talks lets go with bone structure...

The negro of africa posses denser bones then any of species of homo sapiens. This makes them more resistant to breaks and fracture then most other species. Skeletal structures also vary.

It would be interesting to study the gains and losses from interbreeding between the races but sadly I can't think of any place that would be able to get funding for it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    What white supremacy site do you get your views on race from? Just wondering.
    I imagine any high school science class.. do you not wonder why there are more then one breed of wolf?

10+ Year Old Account
    More like see the importance of diversity and be proud of their race, as with all races being proud of theirs.
    Why would I be proud of my race?

I didn't chose my race. My race isn't an accomplishment. There's nothing special about it. "Oh I have white skin!" Well la di frickin da

And before you say it, no I don't feel guilty for being white. I don't feel anything for being white.
    Putin khuliyo

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by celista View Post
    what white supremacy site do you get your views on race from? Just wondering.
    Mmochamp gen-ot!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    Mmochamp gen-ot!
    It should be school they are making fun of the very basics of evolution...

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post

I didn't chose my race. My race isn't an accomplishment. There's nothing special about it. "Oh I have white skin!" Well la di frickin da

And before you say it, no I don't feel guilty for being white. I don't feel anything for being white.
    Be happy that the ones that came before you made it possible for you to have a choice.

Deleted

You never asked for this.

Quote Originally Posted by Redtower View Post
    It should be school they are making fun of the very basics of evolution...
    School didn't make a thread in Gen-OT scared that his race might go extinct.

You cant live in the white mans world without the white man in it. If whites went extinct the Asians would control every inch of the world.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    School didn't make a thread in Gen-OT scared that his race might go extinct.
    Its possible.

Nature doesn't favor the strongest, smartest, or quickest animal. It simply pocks whatever one can reproduce better. Though inbreeding we very well could lose on of the races of today.

A interesting find in prehistoric times is that their was another off shot of man kind that existed along side us. It was believed to more intelligent then us but due to its habits of keeping to itself or very small groups it slowly died out over time.

I wish I could remember the name off the top of my head but has been years since I took that course.

10+ Year Old Account

Because instead of being ashamed of it. I took it as an honor to be one of them. We've came a long way with many feats and accomplishments, and Vikings.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Redtower View Post
    Its possible.

Nature doesn't favor the strongest, smartest, or quickest animal. It simply pocks whatever one can reproduce better. Though inbreeding we very well could lose on of the races of today.

A interesting find in prehistoric times is that their was another off shot of man kind that existed along side us. It was believed to more intelligent then us but due to its habits of keeping to itself or very small groups it slowly died out over time.

I wish I could remember the name off the top of my head but has been years since I took that course.
    That's important too I'm not saying mixing is bad but too much of it shrinks the gene pool when you have none left. It's like a balance. Too much of anything can be bad same for purebreeding once in awhile you'll have to mix.