Transcendence sells HC HFC boosts for gold! Accepting gold from ALL EU servers!

Transcendence is a 13/13 mythic raiding guild that boosts players through certain raid content for ingame gold. We are reliable, friendly, efficient and fast, resulting in over a 1000 happy customers so far throughout different raid content over the years.

We have a special 13/13 Heroic Hellfire Citadel boosting offer going on right now! In 1.5 hours we kill 13 Heroic bosses for you on Personal Loot or Master Loot settings! We are the cheapest quality group on the server and it will stay that way.

For the Personal loot boosts we are accepting gold from ALL European servers. We will come and accept your gold on your server in the Stormwind Auction house shortly before the run starts. This is not possible for the Master Looter boost runs as we are only taking sylvanas players for the Master Looter runs currently

PERSONAL LOOT BOOST RUN
    - 150k gold paying from Sylvanas-EU or
    - 175k gold from any other EU server.
    - 6-8 pieces of loot on avarage

MASTER LOOT BOOST RUN
    - 250k gold paying from Sylvanas-EU
    - We are currently NOT selling master loot runs via other realms than Sylvanas
    - 10-12 pieces of loot on avarage
    - We are currently not taking 'Archimonde only' or 'Mannoroth and Archimonde only' requests. We make full groups from begin to end.

CURRENTLY OPEN SPOTS:
    - Monday March 21 for the Personal loot run at 21:00 CET (Sylvanas server time)

- Saturday 2nd of April for the Personal & Master loot run starting the first run at 19:00 CET ending at 23:00
    Milan#2761 add me for an appointment

transcendencewow.com

The 13/13 HFC Heroic run will take around 1.5 hours during which you are not expected to perform or do anything to help kill a boss. We will in fact on some fights ask you to not interfere at all so to keep it smooth. In other words all you have to do is hit the boss 1x, let us fight it and loot it after

Things the boost will get you, summarized:

- A new epic mount recently released by Blizzard called the Grove Warden.

- 2 feats of strength will be collected (feat= a more special type of achievement) ''Ahead of the Curve: The Black Gate'', also the Normal mode version feat of strength ''Time is a flat circle.''

- A chance on getting epic raid tier gear! Come get those purples. (master loot customers will receive ALL loot eligible to their class that drops from a bosskill) Masterloot buyers end up with 10-12 pieces of loot on avarage. Personal loot buyers gain 6-8 pieces of loot on avarage.

In-game gold is the only way to pay for a boostkill with us, there are no exceptions. Currently we are accepting gold on any EU server for the Personal loot runs, not the Master loot runs.

These boosts are generally during the weekends in the evenings. For questions and/or an appointment ask Luriofax.

We will ask you to trade us the gold before we pull the first boss. I hope you understand this is to protect ourselfs as a team, unfortunately there are strange people around us that have malevolent intentions.

There are no requirements to buy the boosting service, we dont care what kind of item level or raiding experience you have.

The full 13/13 boost run takes around 1.5 hours.

On a side note I'll say that other type of boosts, for example Blakchand Mythic in Blackrock Foundry, are also possible.

Returning customers can expect a discount.

Add my Battlenet Milan#2761 if you would like to make an appointment or if you would like more information.

My kind regards,

Lurifax,

Guildmaster Transcendence

transcendencewow.com
    Last edited by Luriofax; 2016-03-21 at 09:47 AM.