Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by wunksta View Post
    But if it's linked to Overwatch, Talon, Volskaya, and Lumerico, is it having influence on all of these recent events?
    I bet it's the same force that engineered the two Omnic Crisis'.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian the Moofia Boss View Post
    I bet it's the same force that engineered the two Omnic Crisis'.
    It is, it's the main antagonist and Sombra stumbled upon them accidentally and they noticed. That's why she had to go into hiding and joined Talon as Sombra so she could move freely.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

10+ Year Old Account
    A good time to bump up this thread, seeing as how the new comic comes out with some
    new info and questions as well.

1 - The big reveal, Tracer is actually gay.

2 - Winston is alone on xmas and misses his former "father".

3 - In the next big shot, we see the rest of the cast.

4 - McCree is passed out drunk while Sombra is drinking in the background.
    Nothing new to be seen here.

5 - Genji is writing to someone using a Quill, and yet we see Mercy with a Quill of
    her own, reading a letter. Could there be...? Oh, and Zenyatta is there too, just
    chilling out.

6 - Reaper watching some family in the background. Possible connection?

7 - Ana & Soldier 76 sitting around being sad, Jack looking at an old photo, one is
    of himself, but unsure as to who the other individual is.

8 - Rein & Torb together but uh...Is that woman Torb's wife or something? If so, holy
    shit, Torb has TONS of kids.

9 - Pharah having dinner with someone. Not sure who, but he looks like an older guy
    given the whites in his hair.

10 - Roadhog & Junkrat having fun as usual.

11 - Not sure I understand Hanzo's. Is that a feather in the cake? A message from Genji?

12 - Surprisingly, Widowmaker is visiting her husband's grave. Keep in mind that TALON
    made her to be a "cold" killing machine...yet much like what she says to Ana in game,
    she clearly still harbors feelings towards her dead husband.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard confirmed it was Torby's kids, but I thought that was Brigitte or whoever in the image, Reinhardt's personal blacksmith.

Also confirmed is Widow basically having feelings remaining, despite being completely brainwashed.

Sombra and McCree at the same bar is a coincidence, since it's unlikely anyone knows who she is. Although, a hook-up randomly would be funny. Also, apparently Sombra can hold her alcohol better?

I was hoping to see more people show up at Winston's for a get-together. At least, Mei, who we don't really know anything about, but is close enough to him. We don't see D.va or Lucio in the comics, but Lucio seems to be having a concert on New Year's Eve.

I'm curious if the guy with Pharah is her bf/lover or a relative.. ?

given that he has graying hair - father even maybe ?

queer, could be that she's actually Bi, we don't know that, all we do know is she's with another woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post

Well the dinner Pharah was having did seem romantic in nature, wine candles (if I remember rightly) so lover is a good guess.

For 76 it almost certainly is a guy in the photo with Zack from FF7 universe hair. Question is though is he a war buddy/brother in arms or a love lost long ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatsOurEric View Post
    A good time to bump up this thread, seeing as how the new comic comes out with some
    new info and questions as well.

2 - Winston is alone on xmas and misses his former "father".
    He regards Emily and Tracer as family though, so it's possible Emily is Dr. Winston's daughter. There is a resemblance.

3 - In the next big shot, we see the rest of the cast.

4 - McCree is passed out drunk while Sombra is drinking in the background.
    Nothing new to be seen here.
    It's a really, really odd pairing; I think if there's more to any of the images, it is this one. McCree's conversation in game with her is also the only one where he's not straight up hostile to her, he just informs her she's mistaken, that his real name isn't Joel.

5 - Genji is writing to someone using a Quill, and yet we see Mercy with a Quill of
    her own, reading a letter. Could there be...? Oh, and Zenyatta is there too, just
    chilling out.
    Hard to know if there's a lot in this, they probably are pretty close though since he probably requires a lot of maintenance to be kept alive and she's no doubt behind some of it.

6 - Reaper watching some family in the background. Possible connection?
    Possible, seems lamenting what might have been.

7 - Ana & Soldier 76 sitting around being sad, Jack looking at an old photo, one is
    of himself, but unsure as to who the other individual is.
    I don't think that's a recent picture, the guy with white hair really doesn't look anything like Jack, and the other guy has dark hair while Jack was blonde.

8 - Rein & Torb together but uh...Is that woman Torb's wife or something? If so, holy
    shit, Torb has TONS of kids.
    Yes, Torb has a supermodel wife and a million kids. The other woman with Reinhardt is Brigette.

9 - Pharah having dinner with someone. Not sure who, but he looks like an older guy
    given the whites in his hair.
    Guessing Saleh from her own comic, she comments about not buying dinner when he says 'no' to having survived. This also confirms that her power armour is power armour, and not as had been speculated cybernetic replacement parts.

Also could be her father, there's been some speculation because of the Native American themed skins that he's American or Canadian, and there's a Canadian flag on the TV.

10 - Roadhog & Junkrat having fun as usual.
    True bromance.

11 - Not sure I understand Hanzo's. Is that a feather in the cake? A message from Genji?
    He's just being Good Guy Hanzo and buying the kid cake, I think he's just holding the plate weirdly; it has a massive hit box.

12 - Surprisingly, Widowmaker is visiting her husband's grave. Keep in mind that TALON
    made her to be a "cold" killing machine...yet much like what she says to Ana in game,
    she clearly still harbors feelings towards her dead husband.
    I don't think she knows she killed him; I don't think anybody does. There's certainly not the hostility of "you killed one of our guys" from any of the Overwatch heroes you might expect if they did. Especially given the open hostility shown to Sombra. And her loyalty to Talon seems off if she was aware.

We also see Mei, D.Va and Zarya in the first frame, busy working over Christmas.
    Last edited by Jessicka; 2016-12-21 at 09:59 AM.

I took that shot of Widow at the guy's grave as Talon's mind wipe not being 24/7, having cracks in it.

Maybe at some point she got her memories back but simply chose to keep being an assassin, as the alternative hurt too much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    I took that shot of Widow at the guy's grave as Talon's mind wipe not being 24/7, having cracks in it.

Maybe at some point she got her memories back but simply chose to keep being an assassin, as the alternative hurt too much.
    She still works for Talon, we see it in the cinematics and she tells Hanzo that Talon can restore his family's honour. "But at what cost!"

It's why I don't think she even knows she did it.
    Last edited by Jessicka; 2016-12-21 at 02:20 PM.

I'm not sure if this was known before, but I guess Tracer only needs proximity to her chronal accelerator and not to actually be wearing it at all times.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post

That is what I figured. Also I don't think her memory of anything is blocked she's just obedient to talon. Also in another thread some think reaper was watching his family. So both those characters miss thier pass it seems.

10+ Year Old Account
    WHo I think Soldier is looking at a picture of

Bottom left Mohawk guy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post

based on the hair and his apparent age.... might be her dad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    WHo I think Soldier is looking at a picture of

Bottom left Mohawk guy.

- - - Updated - - -

based on the hair and his apparent age.... might be her dad.
    Also the Canadian flag on TV in the background, there's speculation that she is half Canadian because of the Thunderbird and Raindancer skins.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Also the Canadian flag on TV in the background, there's speculation that she is half Canadian because of the Thunderbird and Raindancer skins.
    But Mei would be more likley to be half canadian as she says sorry a lot.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    But Mei would be more likley to be half canadian as she says sorry a lot.
    she's just a cute asian devil that tortures and eats small tiny kittens for breakfast

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post

I don't think she knows she killed him; I don't think anybody does. There's certainly not the hostility of "you killed one of our guys" from any of the Overwatch heroes you might expect if they did. Especially given the open hostility shown to Sombra. And her loyalty to Talon seems off if she was aware.

We also see Mei, D.Va and Zarya in the first frame, busy working over Christmas.
    Ana: Gerard was a fool to trust you
    Widowmaker: You know nothing of him.

So I believe that yeah it's known she was his killer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    Ana: Gerard was a fool to trust you
    Widowmaker: You know nothing of him.

So I believe that yeah it's known she was his killer.
    It's 'Gérard was a fool to love someone like you.'. It's not exactly "You bitch, you killed Gerard, how could you? You monster."

I wonder who the kid Hanzo is buying the cake for; is this just an act of kindness to a random kid or is he a relative of the Shimadas?

15+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard confirmed that Pharah's not on a date, increasing the likelihood that it's her father and she's half-Aboriginal Canadian, as has long been speculated.

I had the feeling that 76's photo is probably a son. He looks quite young, though it's hard to say.