Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst
... LastLast

I wasn't sure whether it was Pharah or her mother at first. I'm a little confused on the timelines because Jack, Reyes and Reaper were part of the original generation and 20 years passed until the present, explaining why they're all (presumably including Reyes) old men. But in that photo Jack is still young.

If Pharah was never in Overwatch it must be her mother. Then again, why aren't Mercy, Tracer and McCree older? Jack's hair went white and receded in that time but they all look the same.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post

I wasn't sure whether it was Pharah or her mother at first. I'm a little confused on the timelines because Jack, Reyes and Reaper were part of the original generation and 20 years passed until the present, explaining why they're all (presumably including Reyes) old men. But in that photo Jack is still young.

If Pharah was never in Overwatch it must be her mother. Then again, why aren't Mercy, Tracer and McCree older? Jack's hair went white and receded in that time but they all look the same.
    I don't think the picture was taken that long ago. There were basically multiple waves of OW recruits. Mercy, Tracer, Genji, McCree and Winston are newer recruits. IIRC Tracer joined OW at 21, is now 26 and OW disbanded 3 years prior to the present. Which means she could only have been part of OW for a couple of years unless I'm remembering wrongly. As for why Reyes and Morrison don't look very old, they are supersoldiers. Maybe Morrison only aged from stress after the destruction of OW.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Protar View Post
    I don't think the picture was taken that long ago. There were basically multiple waves of OW recruits. Mercy, Tracer, Genji, McCree and Winston are newer recruits. IIRC Tracer joined OW at 21, is now 26 and OW disbanded 3 years prior to the present. Which means she could only have been part of OW for a couple of years unless I'm remembering wrongly. As for why Reyes and Morrison don't look very old, they are supersoldiers. Maybe Morrison only aged from stress after the destruction of OW.
    Also I thought Tracer couldnt age due to the whole time placement thing so she will always look young.

And one of the ingame line's mentions how great Mercy still looks after all these years. which means her miraculous medical knowledge played a part

at least 3 more shorts, next one is

If I had to guess, Winston will go to meet up with Tracer in King's Row, where they will battle Widowmaker, and at the end Reaper will team up with her for the third, which will lead up to the cinematic.

Judging off of the thumbnail, I'd surmise this short is from Amelie's (Widowmaker's) point of view, and will showcase her life before she was abducted by TALON, or previous assassinations she carried out for them.
    Last edited by Val the Moofia Boss; 2016-03-31 at 05:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenjen View Post
    And one of the ingame line's mentions how great Mercy still looks after all these years. which means her miraculous medical knowledge played a part
    There's also the emote with her taking her own pulse and shaking her head. She might not be quite normal.

As for the short, we saw some pictures from it in the trailer, it's Widowmaker vs Tracer. I wish they'd start showing other heroes' cinematic models.

Set your sights: "Alive" premieres exclusively on PlayStation.com April 3 at 12pm PT. If you live in the United States, be sure to tune in to The Walking Dead that night on AMC to catch a special 60-second teaser!
    Source: http://us.battle.net/overwatch/en/bl...t=external-sso

Teaser for the third short?

Deleted
    Hope they keep the Shorts coming at this rate!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian the Moofia Boss View Post
    If I had to guess, Winston will go to meet up with Tracer in King's Row, where they will battle Widowmaker, and at the end Reaper will team up with her for the third, which will lead up to the cinematic.

Judging off of the thumbnail, I'd surmise this short is from Amelie's (Widowmaker's) point of view, and will showcase her life before she was abducted by TALON, or previous assassinations she carried out for them.
    They said at Blizzcon that the shorts wouldn't necessarily tell a contiguous story, so that they can be watched in any order without too much confusion. Although obviously Winston's sets the tone for the rest. But could be. They can only put so many characters in one short though.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post

It has to be pharahs mom, pharah never got to officially join over watch and it looks like shes a sniper. Wonder what happened to her. Reaper and Reyes were caught in some explosion that fucked them up.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

7+ Year Old Account

Formerly known as Arafal

Just rewatched the theatrical trailer, and I'm pretty sure that is the Colossal Omnic at 0:19.

If these clips were taken from the shorts, then darn I'm looking forward to that D.Va versus Colossal Omnic battle! Looks like we'll find out soon, because Reinhardt was shown in King's Row and that's where the next short takes place.

Quote Originally Posted by Protar View Post
    Yeah I was thinking it might be something like that. I guess we'll have to wait and see.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

7+ Year Old Account
    omg plz blizzard make a movie for this, pixar for gamers!
    i would love to watch a overwatch movie simply for the character development.
    Gamer at Heart, Always willing to level up my game-play experience. Desire for gaining advantage in video games tier lists, are those that provide me a guide. not just a direction, but a path i can set for myself to grow.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian the Moofia Boss View Post
    Source: http://us.battle.net/overwatch/en/bl...t=external-sso

Teaser for the third short?
    No, it'll be a short teaser for "Alive," they did the same thing for "Recall" during Better Call Saul (also on AMC). Which is weird to advertise to fans, since it'll be up online before the episode airs, which is what happened with "Recall."

Blizzard are knocking it out of the park with these shorts. Amazing quality.

yeah its good af, rewatched it almost immediately

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Waaay better than the Winston vs Malthael-with-guns one IMO.

But, since I'm a noob, I'm wondering...
    Is the important-bot the playable one?

10+ Year Old Account
    Hes like a prince or something, a higher up who inspired for peace, it's not zenyatta. Him and Tracer referance this event ingame actually.