Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    Blizzard confirmed that Pharah's not on a date, increasing the likelihood that it's her father and she's half-Aboriginal Canadian, as has long been speculated.

I had the feeling that 76's photo is probably a son. He looks quite young, though it's hard to say.
    I think its that mohawk guy from the picture of the original team.

I've been thinking about the red robot/mech/exoskeleton shown at the end of the announcement cinematic. Notice the triangular pattern on the rims? Reminds me of Navajo rugs.

Maybe the operator of the mech/exoskeleton suit or builder of the robot decided to thrown in some aesthetic flair? (Or, it could honestly just be anyone who likes tessellation and wanted to spruce up their otherwise bland machine).

all this shows that while she may have been brainwashed into an agent and killed her husband, there is more context and some missing details to what happened and how it happened, given the fact she is visiting his grave and responded quite hardly to Ana in dialogues.

What is your opinion on the way the Overwatch story is being handled so far?

so that Doomfist comic brought some interesting insights

10+ Year Old Account
    I want them to giff max

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian the Moofia Boss View Post
    I've been thinking about the red robot/mech/exoskeleton shown at the end of the announcement cinematic. Notice the triangular pattern on the rims? Reminds me of Navajo rugs.

Maybe the operator of the mech/exoskeleton suit or builder of the robot decided to thrown in some aesthetic flair? (Or, it could honestly just be anyone who likes tessellation and wanted to spruce up their otherwise bland machine).
    http://thumbs2.ebaystatic.com/d/l225...i67VqhpIPg.jpg

According to Kaplan Big Red was a proto-Rheinhardt/Orisa from Numbani.

In this video go to 1:50 seconds and you see Kaplan talking about the origins of Big Red. It was piloted by a little girl. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXPoPdehrko
    Last edited by DeadmanWalking; 2017-07-26 at 02:45 AM.
    If you push a button that finds you a 'random group' and it gives you a random group of people with random skill and random knowledge then you have no right to complain that a 'random group' button did what it was designed to do. The fault lies in your inability to make friends to play with instead of relying on a button designed to be random. It is a 'random group' button, not a 'best of the best' button.