Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Is there a daily or even weekly thread cap per person for these forums? There really should be

He can't run for president but keep him anyway.

no thanks.

trudeau's a weak little shit. not a good leader at all, he's putting both canada and the US at risk.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    no thanks.

trudeau's a weak little shit. not a good leader at all, he's putting both canada and the US at risk.
    Canada maybe, regardless of how our 2016 election turns out he wont have a noticeable effect. Either Clinton will go on another apology tour or Trump will be at the helm and well . . . I don't think anyone would disagree with me that if Trump gets elected one way or another Trudeau is going to have zero limelight.
    "You have succeeded in life when all you really want is only what you really need"
    ~Vernon Howard

"The truly rich are those who enjoy what they have"
    ~Yiddish Proverb

Quote Originally Posted by negawonka View Post
    Canada maybe, regardless of how our 2016 election turns out he wont have a noticeable effect. Either Clinton will go on another apology tour or Trump will be at the helm and well . . . I don't think anyone would disagree with me that if Trump gets elected one way or another Trudeau is going to have zero limelight.
    with the thousands of refugees he's letting in, even though the UN itself said ISIS is infiltrating them, he's risking people's lives for LITERALLY no good reason.

we have thousands of miles of border with canada. so he's putting our lives at risk as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    How is this bait. It's a top news story here in Canada and I more or less kept the title from the article.
    I read the news several times a day and I haven't seen this article anywhere so no its not top news at all. Also I have never responded to one of your threads before but figured there's a first time for everything and I would just like to say if you truly are Canadian then you are an absolute disgrace and embarrassment and I apologize to everyone on this forum for you constant stupid topics.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    with the thousands of refugees he's letting in, even though the UN itself said ISIS is infiltrating them, he's risking people's lives for LITERALLY no good reason.

we have thousands of miles of border with canada. so he's putting our lives at risk as well.
    That would be a problem true. But either Clinton will allow ten times as many with even less vetting in or Trump will just have a nice chat with Trudeau about "border buddies". That chat may or may not occur while Trump uses the Mexican as a foot stool .
    "You have succeeded in life when all you really want is only what you really need"
    ~Vernon Howard

~Yiddish Proverb

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Nothing is more stronk and virile that using every two minutes the expression cuck.
    I've used the word twice in my entire time on this forum and only against Trudeau. So your comment is kind of irrelevant.

Quote Originally Posted by negawonka View Post
    That would be a problem true. But either Clinton will allow ten times as many with even less vetting in or Trump will just have a nice chat with Trudeau about "border buddies". That chat may or may not occur while Trump uses the Mexican as a foot stool .
    ¸

Dumb question, do you think having fantasies of humiiiating foreign diplomats helps with diplomacy.

I'm aware that there is an hard-on in the United States for the ''dig it yourself'' meme but you are comically missing the point. Greeks, including Spartans, did not saw this as ''lulz, that taught them a lesson'' but as a terrible sacrilege. Spartans thougts that a terrible earthquake that killed a third of their population was divine retribution for slaying ambassadors.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    How is this bait. It's a top news story here in Canada and I more or less kept the title from the article.
    No it isn't. I couldn't find this story on the front page of any Canadian news sites, not even on the one that article is hosted on.

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    ¸

Dumb question, do you think having fantasies of humiiiating foreign diplomats helps with diplomacy.

I'm aware that there is an hard-on in the United States for the ''dig it yourself'' meme but you are comically missing the point. Greeks, including Spartans, did not saw this as ''lulz, that taught them a lesson'' but as a terrible sacrilege. Spartans thougts that a terrible earthquake that killed a third of their population was divine retribution for slaying ambassadors.
    I didn't say he should kill the Mexican president, but I do think personally humiliating him is a step in the right direction towards where I would like to see the US on the world stage. Killing ambassadors and such is wrong, but humiliating them to prove a point is something I am ok with.
    ~Vernon Howard

~Yiddish Proverb

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Thanks for sharing this informative piece of news, I will treasure it alongside Orlong's advice on rap music.
    Damn, I must have missed that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    I would even prefer Wilders or another 4 years of PvdA/VVD over him lol.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Just shows you how stupid 2 men can be.

Not that he could run but I would vote for him over Hillary, then again I would vote for anyone over Hillary, except for Nancy Pelosi or John McCain

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    I would even prefer Wilders or another 4 years of PvdA/VVD over him lol.
    Lets not go that far.

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    It's getting too predictable who starts these threads
    Tennisace in making Canada threads nooooo your talking crazy Ray that would never happen

10+ Year Old Account
    Execute the two traitors......

Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post
    Execute the two traitors......
    Nah lets let them have their free speech and expression. Lets use ours to find out what company they work for, contact the company, and let them know that you will be advocating people stop using their product unless they terminate them .
    ~Vernon Howard

~Yiddish Proverb

Posts on social media, however, speculate that the men may in fact be pranksters.

The two men bear close resemblance to a duo who have caused scenes at recent U.S. presidential campaign events. Washington, D.C., newspaper The Hill noted that a pair of pranksters who appeared outside a Donald Trump event wearing Nazi-style armbands look remarkably similar to two men who attended a Hillary Clinton rally wearing T-shirts with a "Settle for Hillary" slogan.

One of the men also resembles someone who recently disrupted a rally for former Republican presidential hopeful Marco Rubio, claiming that Rubio "was trying to steal his girlfriend."

lol

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by TitanBread View Post
    Lets not go that far.

Tennisace in making Canada threads nooooo your talking crazy Ray that would never happen
    Well, okay, the PvdA/VVD combo is worse.