Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    How is this bait. It's a top news story here in Canada and I more or less kept the title from the article.
    LOL "TOP NEWS STORY" what a fucking joke. A) I wouldn't vote for Trump but I sure the hell wouldn't vote for Captain PC either. 2 pathetic guys asking Trudeu to run for American President is a joke and a half.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Can't blame them, if your choice is either Trump or Hillary I understand one would want to vote for Trudeau.

Do you want to talk about it?
    Are you secretly a cuck and is this agression your way of expressing it?
    Do you agree with anyone ever outside the horde beeing superior to the alliance?
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    It's getting too predictable who starts these threads
    I agree.

Anyways, deport them.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Quote Originally Posted by dd614 View Post
    They can have him. He is a weakling a disgrace to Canada. I'm not embarrassed for Trudeau here, but much moreso for these pathetic American liberal males who would drop to their knees in front of another man. It doesn't get much more pathetic than that.
    Right on that one. In the US we do not kneel or bow to government officials. These "men" have forgotten that government officials are to be our servants, not vice versa.

Also, did anyone else catch that these guys are on the conspiracy band-wagon that Ted Cruz is not an American Citizen. I thought only republicans believed in stuff like that.

Creepy. I'll never understand this type of behaviour, whether it's aimed at celebrities or politicians. Especially in the latter case - because they're voted into power to serve rather than to lead. Something which seems to be forgotten in today's world.

10+ Year Old Account
    Only two guys? The way Tennisace praises the greatness of Canada, I would expect a video with thousands of Americans, begging, pleading, and crying (North Korea Style) for their president.

He does have a nice suit though. It fits him well. Tailors in CA have their shit together, I can tell you that for sure.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrianth View Post
    This is definitely not a "top news story" here in Canada....
    On both CBC , TheStar and other news sources. This is a top story.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Skaiz View Post
    Is there a daily or even weekly thread cap per person for these forums? There really should be
    I've made one thread today?

10+ Year Old Account
    2 American Men Prank Justin Trudeau

When even the mods are trolling your thread titles, perhaps it is time to give up.

Good idea, the US can really use a progressive like Trudeau in the white house, I mean c'mon, it's 2016.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle
    just because the voices in your head tell you things, doesn't mean the world gives a crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by StarbuyPWNDyou
    Isn't it great how this thread has dematerialized from the unfair corruption of Ner'zuhl, to whether Kil'Jaeden is a draenei or an Eredar, then to Alien Genetics and now to demon sex...

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    On both CBC , TheStar and other news sources. This is a top story.

- - - Updated - - -

I've made one thread today?
    Both CBC and The Star have it hidden deep within the contents of their website. If it was a top story, as you claim it is, then it would be on the front page of both. It isn't.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    2 American Men Prank Justin Trudeau

When even the mods are trolling your thread titles, perhaps it is time to give up.
    They just don't comprehend the greatness of Canada and Supreme Leader Tudeau.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

pc principal for president?

yeah no thanks go back to canada.

If it sounds too good to be true...

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    If it sounds too good to be true...
    You destroyed Tennisace's narrative with your pesky fact finding.