Deleted

Question [GUARDIAN] PvP Request for Alfa/ Beta testers.

I'm considering to play Guardian PvP again in Legion but cant find any videos of ppl who actually try it on Legion test realms. Can someone of you who is in the test give some info how GUARDIAN PvP feels? Since once legion hits we will need to make a choice what spec we will roll as far as I know it wont be easy to switch between artifact weps aka spec without wep will suck...

Quote Originally Posted by 359M91 View Post
    I'm considering to play Guardian PvP again in Legion but cant find any videos of ppl who actually try it on Legion test realms. Can someone of you who is in the test give some info how GUARDIAN PvP feels? Since once legion hits we will need to make a choice what spec we will roll as far as I know it wont be easy to switch between artifact weps aka spec without wep will suck...
    It's really too early to tell, as a real numbers pass hasn't been done yet. There isn't anything remotely close to balance on alpha ATM, with holy paladins doing holy shocks for 2.2 mil (most classes sit around 1.5 mil hp with the 810 gear on the pvp server), and various feral and assassination bleeds ticking for 1mil+. Tanks are basically unkillable, and healers are all over the place... from hilariously OP to completely ineffective. Many talents and pvp talents aren't implemented yet, and the artifact weapons have tons of traits at various levels of bugged.

What we DO know is that blizzard intends for tanks to be viable in pvp (maybe not arena, but they certainly mentioned BGs). They have already mentioned they are going to have tank mitigation nerfed in some form for pvp, but the details have not been announced or implemented yet. I wouldn't expect to be able to 3v1 at any rate, but there will probably be a place for tanks to run a flag (guardian druids would probably be particularly adept at this with cat/travel form), or hold a node with a healer until the rest of your team arrives.

I wouldn't sweat picking a spec just yet. I wouldn't expect a legion launch until LATE summer, given the state of alpha currently...you have a LONG way to go yet. And you'll have a month+ to mess around with the specs at level 100 when the 7.0 pre-patch hits, just without the artifacts.

EDIT: PS, because it's causing me physical discomfort, it's "Alpha" not "Alfa".
    Last edited by zurm; 2016-03-21 at 05:47 PM.

Deleted
    <3 good point with pre patch forgot