Deleted

Faerie swarm macro

hi guys, im looking to make a macro for my feral pvp druid.
    Basically i want to cast shred/rip and then Faerie swarm, but only if it hasnt already been applied on the target
    thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Ben3538 View Post
    hi guys, im looking to make a macro for my feral pvp druid.
    Basically i want to cast shred/rip and then Faerie swarm, but only if it hasnt already been applied on the target
    thanks!
    You can't macro that
    Best you can do is a cast sequence which shred, faerie fires then shreds until you change target or don't press the button for 2 seconds
    /castsequence reset=target/2 shred, faerie swarm shred,shred,shred,shred

Quote Originally Posted by wing5wong View Post
    You can't macro that
    Best you can do is a cast sequence which shred, faerie fires then shreds until you change target or don't press the button for 2 seconds
    /castsequence reset=target/2 shred, faerie swarm shred,shred,shred,shred
    As much as wing5wong is as close as you're going to get with a macro, I would definitely advise against using this. It will waste a lot of GCDs since you switch target a lot in PvP.

In fact, for Arena, you generally will want more than one bind for things like Faerie Fire, as you will want to be able to apply it to all the targets individually without actually selecting them, usually via @arena1/2/3 macros, or individually targeting them via the keybinds for arena targets. It depends how much effort and how far you want to go in PvP, more specifically arena.

E: I just realised how many notifications the poor user "arena" is going to get when people write macros on here. Hopefully the account is inactive.. "noparse" tags all around!
    Last edited by Soisoisoi; 2016-03-21 at 01:03 PM.