Page 33 of 83 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by teddabear View Post
    On Warcraftlogs for the parses that use Brutal Slash the Feral is getting out DPS'd by 40-50%.

Blizzard would have to triple the damage of Brutal Slash for them to match the top DPS in the parses. (i.e. Brutal Slash did 60 million damage and they got out DPS'd by 120 million)

Most aren't even taking Brutal Slash now. You are better off with Jagged Wounds/Savage Roar/Blood Talons and trying to tab Rake with Blood Talons while maintaining a super short Savage Roar.

Doesn't that sound like fun? That is an interesting definition of streamlining gameplay.
    how viable do u think SOTF will be in mythic+ dungeons? i feel like it could keep up with SR due to the fair amount of trash aoe but i'm not sure ^^

what do u think? SR in raid environment is one thing, but in dungeons it feels even more retarded, so i'd like to go sotf in m+ dungeons if possible xD

Quote Originally Posted by Aze2139 View Post
    how viable do u think SOTF will be in mythic+ dungeons? i feel like it could keep up with SR due to the fair amount of trash aoe but i'm not sure ^^

what do u think? SR in raid environment is one thing, but in dungeons it feels even more retarded, so i'd like to go sotf in m+ dungeons if possible xD
    Feral discord would be the best place to get a definitive answer to that question. My answer would be nothing comes close to keeping up with SR as it is tuned currently.

Just a quick question. Currently running Brutal Slash for pvp and enjoying it. For pve purposes since it's damage is so high do you use it as part of the single target priority? With upcoming add waves that need burst aoe saving it then but for those fights that are just the boss.

Not a mythic raider so while it may be behind Blood talons its what I enjoy to use currently but was still curious about single target. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by marjolaine View Post
    For pve purposes since it's damage is so high do you use it as part of the single target priority?
    Yes you would use it for single target

I noticed the weirdest thing today after getting an addon that shows more stats. Feral in BGs has 10% lower movement speed than what they have normally, and also stealth makes you move 5% faster (in and out of BGs). Very weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Owens View Post
    This may be a dumb question, but has SR/JW been tested on beta at 110 with appropriate gear? I know sims says it's the optimal combo and that's what I keep seeing people say. It feels so clunky with the gear I have right now and was just wondering if it's been proven to get smoother at 110.
    Why would it? You're likely to have less crit at 110 than you'd currently have with a geared Feral. On top of that you also won't have set bonues, which helps with pacing tremendously. There are some legendaries which helps smoothing it out a bit, such as free Predatory Swiftness charges and CP on bleed crits, but legendaries honestly shouldn't be a crutch to make the spec somewhat passable to play. New set bonues, which isn't available at first raid release also looks like total garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    I noticed the weirdest thing today after getting an addon that shows more stats. Feral in BGs has 10% lower movement speed than what they have normally, and also stealth makes you move 5% faster (in and out of BGs). Very weird.
    Are you sure the 10% isn't from the cloak enchant? Because enchants do not work in BGs anymore, but you probably already knew that .

Quote Originally Posted by expectwar View Post
    Are you sure the 10% isn't from the cloak enchant? Because enchants do not work in BGs anymore, but you probably already knew that .
    Actually I'm not sure, I checked for boots enchantments not cloak enchantments xD that's probably it, I'll check later.

Quote Originally Posted by Guiltyas View Post
    No, People are just fucking retards. There is not and there will be no confirmation of any nerfs or buffs. Anything people say they're making it up, because nobody can no anything. Just like nobody new anything before the saturday launch tuning hotfixes.

you. you are litteraly the cancer of this forums. Good god your suggestion is frankly the stupidest thing i've EVER read on this forums. And thats saying a fucking lot.

You're complaining about using a global on a spell to buff your damage (lets ignore that its a heal because that is PURELY a bonus) on a spec THAT ISN'T GLOBAL LOCKED. OH NO. I WASTED A GLOBAL THAT I WOULD HAVE BEEN DOING NOTHING ON AND GOT A FREE 50% (FIFTY FUCKING PERCENT) DAMAGE INCREASE THAT SNAPSHOTS. MAN I'm so gutted by that. wasting a fucking global. Get the fuck out of here. And man. Getting a combo point for the next 3-4 intervals. Do you want us to just never ever cast shred? Like jesus H christ. This would turn us into a spec that only cast finishers. What a genius fucking idea.

Can people just stop with stupid fucking suggestions. Blizzard hate listening to suggestions, they've shown this time and time again, so the best and only way to effect change is to state the problems at the core, as opposed to giving a suggestion that may or may not solve the problem. Our primary problems are not AOE, we have fairly competitive burst AOE, and frankly who gives a flying FUCK about sustained aoe. Thats like 1 fight an expansion. Our primary problems, are the relative weakness of our version of stampeding roar against both shaman totem and guardian roar, and how awful our priority target damage is. These are the problems that feral have.

Now stop the stupid conspiracy theories about oh blizzard are nerfing us based on fucking fairies or some shit. Stop the stupid fucking suggestions, And focus on the actual class. Jesus christ.
    Bloodtalons might be effective, but it's hardly compelling from a gameplay or lore perspective. Somehow it's class fantasy to cast a heal, which procs from finishing moves, to increase your damage by X amount on next ability. K. Everything about Ferals just screams lazy design. Hell, for pre-patch they just did a complete 180 with what they were going for before, which indicates to me they don't really have any clue as to what to do with the spec.

Brutal Slash would be more appealing if it didn't directly compete with such a high single target power spike.

If you want to be a bleed spec, assassination rogues is a much better executed and effective one anyways. Even their artifact traits are better.

Deleted
    according to this forum, feral must be literally unplayablrle in legion...

i kind of doubt that^^ from what i've seen on beta it isnt really bad^^

Quote Originally Posted by Aze2139 View Post
    according to this forum, feral must be literally unplayablrle in legion...

i kind of doubt that^^ from what i've seen on beta it isnt really bad^^

It's just more of the same as WoD. Good single target, bad priority add damage, bad AoE. Most of the talents are non-choices. Stampeding Roar isn't really usable in raids anymore.

If you thought WoD was fine then you will think Legion is fine.

Deleted
    tbh i wasnt really raiding in wod so i dont have raid exp with feral. its just that it didnt feel that bad on beta in heroic dungeons (even though theres a lot of aoe).

but, of course, thats not really the main content so i dont knoe scaling etc ^^

is it absolutely a must to take Savage Roar and Bloodtalons talents? I absolutely hate those... but doing way less damage would suck as well...

Quote Originally Posted by teddabear View Post
    It's just more of the same as WoD. Good single target, bad priority add damage, bad AoE. Most of the talents are non-choices. Stampeding Roar isn't really usable in raids anymore.

If you thought WoD was fine then you will think Legion is fine.
    Why is stampeding roar not useful in raids anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by Hashcrypt View Post
    Because it's a 10 yard range, which is absolutely pathetic. Sure, it can be useful in some niche situations, but the Guardian version is much better.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Quote Originally Posted by Tokas View Post
    is it absolutely a must to take Savage Roar and Bloodtalons talents? I absolutely hate those... but doing way less damage would suck as well...
    Personally i will only use SR in a Raid, for all other content I'm going to use Incarnation.

Quote Originally Posted by Tokas View Post
    I believe you are giving up 10% damage if you don't take them. For me the answer would be yes they are absolutely required.

Quote Originally Posted by Hashcrypt View Post
    The area of effect was 1600% larger before. It's essentially a personal CD now.

Looking at the artifact skins, one of them is complete a mythic 15+ dungeon

Will Feral's be able to do this? How are they looking at the moment for single target damage?

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmirino View Post
    Looking at the artifact skins, one of them is complete a mythic 15+ dungeon

Will Feral's be able to do this? How are they looking at the moment for single target damage?
    Of course you will be able to. +15 is nothing but a gear check.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    Because it's a 10 yard range, which is absolutely pathetic. Sure, it can be useful in some niche situations, but the Guardian version is much better.
    Already very useful for a good number of encounters:

Nightmare

Il'gynoth (help melee stay inside the heart phase as long as possible)
    Elerethe (raid stacks up for feeding time)
    Cenarius (really just helping your melee get to adds, nbd)

Nighthold

Chromatic Anomaly (huge for getting melee to the add quickly)
    Aluriel (Huge for managing the arcane phase)
    Krosus (help melee get off the bridge section that is about to break)

I think a lot of people have some serious rose tinted glasses with Stamp roar. The only fight in hfc where a rotation was "needed" and the range reduction hurts is Archimonde.

Stamp roar at 30 yards isn't going to magically make feral a must pick for progression,

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lucrece View Post
    If you want to be a bleed spec, assassination rogues is a much better executed and effective one anyways. Even their artifact traits are better.
    Eh, feral is the superior bleed spec with exsanguinate getting nerfed.

Their artifact ability sucks while ours does some pretty hefty burst damage.

The only artifact trait they have that I would consider "better" is Blood of the Assassinated compared to Ashamane's Bite. But that is only because it has a better design, not because it is more impactful.
    Last edited by Kraineth; 2016-08-18 at 08:53 AM.
    Frequent Poster on Fluid Druid, The best Feral community out there

My Character