Page 52 of 83 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by teddabear View Post
    Representation has gone up or down depending how good a spec is since this game started.

Warlocks have gone from 4-6 per raid in MoP to trying to get even one in your raid so you can summon.
    Shadow Priest and Enhancement Shaman rep has skyrocketed this expansion.

Blizzard's inability to balance specs even resulted in a new word being added to the English language. Sunwelled.

I will remind everybody again it is dangerous to assume Feral single target will go untouched, especially if Mages or Rogues start complaining. If there is no demand for a talent tree rework they will just nerf single target to the ground and throw in something like a 5% Thrash buff.

Taking into consideration blizzard's stance on Shadow priest, I really doubt they will nerf feral ST without making some major changes. They want to avoid major changes as much as possible. I think maybe slight nerfs to ST and buffs to aoe will come in the future, but nothing big about feral will change until the next expansion. As per past experiences this has been always the case for feral unfortunately.

Mages and Rogues can't complain about feral when even Assassination rogues if played well can deal a large amount of aoe in high mythic+ and fire mages, can't complain about anything atm :P.

Maybe some of the top current ferals make a few tutorial guides how to effectively ST/aoe dps, and demonstrate their potential in tough content. This might help bring some light to the spec.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhineheart View Post
    Taking into consideration blizzard's stance on Shadow priest, I really doubt they will nerf feral ST without making some major changes. They want to avoid major changes as much as possible. I think maybe slight nerfs to ST and buffs to aoe will come in the future, but nothing big about feral will change until the next expansion. As per past experiences this has been always the case for feral unfortunately.

Mages and Rogues can't complain about feral when even Assassination rogues if played well can deal a large amount of aoe in high mythic+ and fire mages, can't complain about anything atm :P.

Maybe some of the top current ferals make a few tutorial guides how to effectively ST/aoe dps, and demonstrate their potential in tough content. This might help bring some light to the spec.
    I agree with your logic.

It just doesn't agree with Blizzard's history.

Deleted
    Well luckily they have you to pick up the slack from all the great Ferals that have abandoned the spec, that created and maintained all the Feral addons. Which ones are you working one?

Yes it's my fault nobody plays Feral.

25 man Heroic Lei Shen
    Mage - 16.78%
    Warlock - 15.59%
    Hunter - 12.12%
    Rogue - 11.21%
    Feral - 01.30%

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...3#post22128013
    what does representation from 25m HC lei shen have to do with the current state of feral? Weren't you arguing that feral representation has gone down? Can you stop posting useless fucking statistcs. Like, This means LITTERALLY nothing. especially as feral was reasonably good that tier.

I don't maintain a feral addon tedda, instead i spent litterally hours reviewing peoples logs and answering their questions on how they can perform better in feral discord and when contacted in game, meanwhile you post stupid statistics and complain about the state of the class,

If you want advice on how you can perform better feel free to come with me to a log and i'll be more than happy to answer any questions you have about how the class plays and what you can do to perform better.

You keep asking me what I've done for the feral spec Tedda, so, what have YOU done?

If you take a look at my stream i regularly stream myself doing high end content in all aspects of the game, and if asked will typically be able to talk through what i'm doing and why i'm doing it, ATM a lot of my raid streams involve me playing guardian because cenarius progress but i'm more than happy to talk through what you can do on that fight to perform as feral as well if asked

Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post
    It really does depend on the keystone level, though. Our dps cooldowns don't give us as much burst as most other classes so on shorter boss fights we can definitely still lose. I also tend to take SotF over SR for M+ so that 25% hurts ST.
    Yes feral's performance does become relatively worse as you go lower in keystones this is true, this mainly affects efficiency though as any comp can 3 chest up to a reasonable level, so the only thing that is really affected is the time it takes to 3 chest (i.e. an 8m MOS 3 chest vs a 10m MOS 3 chest)

a quick note about SOTF is that it is a lot less than 25% worse than SR, in actual fact its probably about 10% worse in pure ST than SR, the loss of the 25% inc damage is ameliorated by more energy for AB and biting a bit more often,

Last note to @Lucrece regarding feral pvp, I saw you mention a few pages back that ferals were just a damage bot, IMO this very much underrates the healing we do, We actually outheal some healers when we're allowed to spam cast, its a little ludicrous and with good play its very easy for this healing to change the results of a game. (and our damage is also moderately ludicrous, we're like an assas rogue that has bonkers healing instead of wound poison)

Quote Originally Posted by Guiltyas View Post

If you take a look at my stream i regularly stream myself doing high end content in all aspects of the game, and if asked will typically be able to talk through what i'm doing and why i'm doing it, ATM a lot of my raid streams involve me playing guardian because cenarius progress but i'm more than happy to talk through what you can do on that fight to perform as feral as well if asked
    Can you leave a link in your sig xD?

Deleted
    Can you leave a link in your sig xD?
    https://www.twitch.tv/taslack

sorry here you go,

I stream all aspects of the game, arena, raiding, M+

what does representation from 25m HC lei shen have to do with the current state of feral? Weren't you arguing that feral representation has gone down? Can you stop posting useless fucking statistcs. Like, This means LITTERALLY nothing. especially as feral was reasonably good that tier.

I don't maintain a feral addon tedda, instead i spent litterally hours reviewing peoples logs and answering their questions on how they can perform better in feral discord and when contacted in game, meanwhile you post stupid statistics and complain about the state of the class,

If you want advice on how you can perform better feel free to come with me to a log and i'll be more than happy to answer any questions you have about how the class plays and what you can do to perform better.

You keep asking me what I've done for the feral spec Tedda, so, what have YOU done?
    I've posted beta feedback, filed bug reports, ran sim tests for sim builders all the way back to Toskks, filed bug reports for addon creators and I even filed feedback on the WoW forums way back when the developers used to read and respond to it.

Feral was in good in ToT several weeks after the 5.2 patch when the promised Rip buff was finally implemented and they got RoR. They were good in SoO.

So Council of Elders wasn't an issue for Feral? You might have known that if you hadn't killed him 17 months after I did.

I got Conqueror of Orgrimmar 14 months before you did. I know what state Feral was in ToT and SoO.

You didn't kill Heroic Lei Shen until 9 months after Warlords of Draenor came out. How do you know how good Feral was that tier?

Spare me your Encyclopedia knowledge of the history of Feral.

Why don't you start posting your tips on forums instead of chatrooms. Maybe then people will take you serious.
    Last edited by teddabear; 2016-10-17 at 12:13 PM.

Representation has gone up or down depending how good a spec is since this game started.

Warlocks have gone from 4-6 per raid in MoP to trying to get even one in your raid so you can summon.
    Shadow Priest and Enhancement Shaman rep has skyrocketed this expansion.

Blizzard's inability to balance specs even resulted in a new word being added to the English language. Sunwelled.

I will remind everybody again it is dangerous to assume Feral single target will go untouched, especially if Mages or Rogues start complaining. If there is no demand for a talent tree rework they will just nerf single target to the ground and throw in something like a 5% Thrash buff.
    Nobody is saying it will go untouched. The point is to stop whining about it while we at least have that singletarget damage. Asking for a talent tree rework will most likely end up with ST nerfed as well(because they prefer nerfing talents to buffing them), just to make it so cancerous talents like Sabertooth can be "competitive".

- - - Updated - - -

I've posted beta feedback, filed bug reports, ran sim tests for sim builders all the way back to Toskks, filed bug reports for addon creators and I even filed feedback on the WoW forums way back when the developers used to read and respond to it.

Feral was in ok in ToT several weeks after the 5.2 patch when the promised Rip buff was finally implemented and they got RoR. They were good in SoO.

So Council of Elders of wasn't an issue for Feral? You might have known that if you hadn't killed him 17 months after I did.

I got Conqueror of Orgrimmar 14 months before you did. I know what state Feral was in in ToT and SoO.

You didn't kill Heroic Lei Shen until 9 months after Warlords of Draenor came out. How do you know how good Feral was that tier?

Why don't you start posting your tips on forums instead of chatrooms. Maybe then people will take you serious.
    Yeah, he should stop posting his tips in the place where the Feral community is nowadays in favor of posting it on MMOC. Nice joke.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted

Feral was in good in SoO after they got buffed in 5.1 and got RoR.

So Council of Elders of wasn't an issue for Feral? You might have known that if you hadn't killed him 17 months after I did.

I got Conqueror of Orgrimmar 14 months before you did. I know what state Feral was in in ToT and SoO.

You posted beta feedback? Cool, I discussed it with dev's when they came into discord, (multiple times)

Bug reports? Really? that's cool, I did that too, I also submitted them directly to skull when he was still active on discord

sim stuff? Cool, The feral profile on the T19P thing that got shared around, I put that together(with help from xanzara and shmoodude), hell one of the rules about putting together a profile is partially due to me (and skasch). I also did trinket sims while pawkets were out of date, legendary sims, put together apl lines to test various legendaries, provided tools (again in combination with xanzara) to allow people to easily do basic relic comparisons

Cool, Maybe you do have a better view of MOP than i do, fair enough, I didn't actually play an enormous amount of MOP, so fair enough, Still not sure of what the relevance of TOT representation is to the current state of feral but okay then.

As to this you mongoloid, I post my stuff (what there is of it), where the most amount of people will get the benefit of it, where it's appreciated and where people are willing to listen. Why in the everliving fuck would i post on a fucking forum with people like you in it. From what i can see this forum consists of 90% of you bitching about the state of feral, so why the fuck would i post shit here so it could get lost in your endless fucking drivel.

If you don't think discord is where the majority of the high end wow community are now then you need to get with the fucking times friend.

Now this is turning into some retarded dick measuring contest with some moron who feels he can comment on spec balance having not even cleared heroic, so i'm going to leave and go back to posting on the chat room that consists of the majority of the feral community, regardless of how people view me
    Last edited by mmoc8a93b8b969; 2016-10-17 at 12:30 PM.

Deleted

Feral was in good in ToT several weeks after the 5.2 patch when the promised Rip buff was finally implemented and they got RoR. They were good in SoO.

So Council of Elders wasn't an issue for Feral? You might have known that if you hadn't killed him 17 months after I did.

I got Conqueror of Orgrimmar 14 months before you did. I know what state Feral was in ToT and SoO.

Feral was amazing as soon as they got RoRo even before the rip buff. so in ToT we were amazing and just as good in SoO.

I got "Mythic Garrosh" before you were half way into the instance, and Lei shen along time before you so can I talk about my experiences?

Posting "tips" on forums seems pretty pointless when I'm sure it gets no where near the traffic discord does.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nidums View Post
    Posting "tips" on forums seems pretty pointless when I'm sure it gets no where near the traffic discord does.
    To be fair, Discord is pretty useless for "tips", as it is just one long chat where everything goes and things are not separated by topic. It's impossible to search for answers to previous questions, so you always have to ask the questions that you would want to know about again. This causes 95% of the chat to be repetition, and it's hell to read it all.

Quote Originally Posted by Karlzone View Post
    To be fair, Discord is pretty useless for "tips", as it is just one long chat where everything goes and things are not separated by topic. It's impossible to search for answers to previous questions, so you always have to ask the questions that you would want to know about again. This causes 95% of the chat to be repetition, and it's hell to read it all.
    Yeah, only time I drop in for Discord is when I know Pawketz or wordup is around to give answers, otherwise it feels like I'm reading short, repetitive reddit comments or commands for resources/memes.

Discord is a great hib, especially for immediate feedback, but I find it to be useless for long form discussion.

You posted beta feedback? Cool, I discussed it with dev's when they came into discord, (multiple times)

Bug reports? Really? that's cool, I did that too, I also submitted them directly to skull when he was still active on discord

sim stuff? Cool, The feral profile on the T19P thing that got shared around, I put that together(with help from xanzara and shmoodude), hell one of the rules about putting together a profile is partially due to me (and skasch). I also did trinket sims while pawkets were out of date, legendary sims, put together apl lines to test various legendaries, provided tools (again in combination with xanzara) to allow people to easily do basic relic comparisons

Cool, Maybe you do have a better view of MOP than i do, fair enough, I didn't actually play an enormous amount of MOP, so fair enough, Still not sure of what the relevance of TOT representation is to the current state of feral but okay then.

As to this you mongoloid, I post my stuff (what there is of it), where the most amount of people will get the benefit of it, where it's appreciated and where people are willing to listen. Why in the everliving fuck would i post on a fucking forum with people like you in it. From what i can see this forum consists of 90% of you bitching about the state of feral, so why the fuck would i post shit here so it could get lost in your endless fucking drivel.

If you don't think discord is where the majority of the high end wow community are now then you need to get with the fucking times friend.

Now this is turning into some retarded dick measuring contest with some moron who feels he can comment on spec balance having not even cleared heroic, so i'm going to leave and go back to posting on the chat room that consists of the majority of the feral community, regardless of how people view me
    I read all the Beta feedback several times. I keep up with Fluid Druid and MMOC. Before that Toskk's DPS gear method and before that Elitist Jerks. What is your forum name because I have never seen it?

This thread has a quarter of a million views.

Congratulations on your addon work.

If you can stop acting like a 2 year old for 30 minutes write a post that matters.

I'm not sure this thread being derailed into who is more involved with or who has a bigger impact on the feral community is terribly helpful to anyone. Maybe that's just me though.

so i'm going to leave and go back to posting on the chat room that consists of the majority of the feral community, regardless of how people view me
    If you help 10 people in a day it will take you 80 years to have the impact of this thread and even longer to have the impact of a real FAQ or Guide like Feral has had in other expansion. If you are the current expert now, take 5% of that time you spend in chat rooms and put it to constructive use.
    Last edited by teddabear; 2016-10-18 at 12:59 AM.

I would like to see some of this discord knowledge put into a formatted stored guide.
    Something solid that can be directly linked to to, help people along, rather than making every guildy go onto discord for every class they play. That seems unwieldy.

What's the Feral Druid Discord link?

Quote Originally Posted by Aymuhdroowud View Post
    What's the Feral Druid Discord link?
    I think this should work
    https://discord.gg/VQcGJ34

Deleted
    This thread has a quarter of a million views.
    the druid discord gets 4320 ACTIVE users an hour as of the last count (this means that they've said SOMETHING within that hour) this means that it would take less than 2 months for discord to get more ACTIVE users than this thread has had viewers in the last 7 months. It is the 2nd largest/active discord server overall (only overwatch is larger)

If you help 10 people in a day it will take you 80 years to have the impact of this thread and even longer to have the impact of a real FAQ or Guide like Feral has had in other expansion. If you are the current expert now, take 5% of that time you spend in chat rooms and put it to constructive use.
    If you want a feral guide, I highly reccomend Xanzara's feral guide, he is a better and smarter feral than i will ever be and his guide covers everything on feral play, 90% of ferals would be improved by reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by neiljwd View Post
    I would like to see some of this discord knowledge put into a formatted stored guide.
    Something solid that can be directly linked to to, help people along, rather than making every guildy go onto discord for every class they play. That seems unwieldy.
    As above, Xan's guide

I read all the Beta feedback several times. I keep up with Fluid Druid and MMOC. Before that Toskk's DPS gear method and before that Elitist Jerks. What is your forum name because I have never seen it?
    I interacted directly with the devs on discord, multiple times. Surprisingly enough, MMOC isn't the world you mongoloid, nor is it a good format to provide feedback (or fluid druid).

Now, seriously, can you fuck off, i can feel myself losing braincells when i have to read your fucking drivel, You have zero useful contribution to the community, and i find myself wishing you'd follow through and just fucking quit.

I often feel I have no idea who are those people sitting on discord novadays, advising. It's like I do not know what have they achieved in order to recommend things to others..I wish they'd introduced themselves somehow, it's always interesting to meet new knowledgeable faces! =). I do agree with posters above, it is hard to keep up with the chat, unless your questions are very general and can be found in the newest guide which I, again find a bit lacking, some of the things I had to find out digging through numerous lines in discord-not so fun on one hand, a good information can be found on the other, but again, through too much digging through silly questions/screeching info/Etc.
    Last edited by Santina; 2016-10-18 at 11:18 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Santina View Post
    I often feel I have no idea who are those people sitting on discord novadays, advising. It's like I do not know what have they achieved in order to recommend things to others..I wish they'd introduced themselves somehow, it's always interesting to meet new knowledgeable faces! =). I do agree with posters above, it is hard to keep up with the chat, unless your questions are very general and can be found in the newest guide which I, again find a bit lacking, some of the things I had to find out digging through numerous lines in discord-not so fun on one hand, a good information can be found on the other, but again, through too much digging through silly questions/screeching info/Etc.
    if you pipe and ask there's always people more than happy to answer questions odds are if they have an orange name then they at the very least know what they're talking about, or @Guiltyas for a response if i'm around (which odds are i am). Personally i don't think that having to scroll through 50+ pages of forums is easier than just popping into discord to ask a question