Page 71 of 83 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitepaw View Post
    They're basically saying: If you want to do the best possible dps as Feral, you HAVE to take Savage Roar.

At the same time, Feral performance (both raw dps and utility) keeps dropping, as both raid and M+ content favors other dps specs heavily.
    I know they are saying this and I'm ok with it. If you want 99% go for the hard spec. But why nerf the other possible contenders to the ground? If MoC would be 10-20k less dps than BT, I'd play it. But I doubt 10% sotf was better than SR, and now it's even worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Cazz17 View Post
    300% uptime?
    100% on 3 targets.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zalon View Post
    Hey,

I'm a bit confused about the rotation, I read through the google doc guide but frankly it's not written particularly clearly. I run into a situation where I have Rake, Rip or Savage Roar falling off together (sometimes all three at the same time, but usually just 2 of them). Am I just using too many shreds? Should I be prioritizing Savage Roar > Rake > Rip? I feel like I just get close to energy cap a lot as it is and I'm not sure what I can do about this. Also I'm not sure when to work Thrash into my rotation, at the moment I'm just using it on clarity procs, but should I be using it without procs as well?

And last question, should I be focusing my Bloodtalons onto only Rip and Rake or is it okay to get it on Thrash/FB/Shred every now and then?

For context I'm running Jagged Wounds, Bloodtalons and have 31% crit, 16% haste, 59% mastery, 3% vers. With Luffas and Cinidaria as legendaries.
    You Shred to avoid energy capping, essentially. You can't prioritize SR > Rake > Rip, because Rake doesn't compete with the other 2. You also shouldn't really run into a situation where multiple of them are in immediate danger of dropping off, as you should be refreshing quite early anyway.
    You should prioritize having a fully buffed Rip active, which means if Rip and SR are both about to drop but you can get the finisher in before the SR drops off, you Rip and then do a SR whenever you get to 5CP again. For Bloodtalons you want to prioritize something along the lines of damaging finishers > AF > Rake > other stuff.
    Really not sure what's unclear about the googledoc, I just went and checked the singletarget and BT sections, and both explain what to do as precisely as you really can.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hellshout View Post
    I know they are saying this and I'm ok with it. If you want 99% go for the hard spec. But why nerf the other possible contenders to the ground? If MoC would be 10-20k less dps than BT, I'd play it. But I doubt 10% sotf was better than SR, and now it's even worse.
    The problem is that they painted themselves into a corner with those rings in general, because they have the same stats for all specs, which means they can't really use those to tune it individually per spec, so buffing/nerfing the talents is the only thing they can really do.
    Last edited by Tradu; 2017-06-07 at 02:22 PM.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    The problem is that they painted themselves into a corner with those rings in general, because they have the same stats for all specs, which means they can't really use those to tune it individually per spec, so buffing/nerfing the talents is the only thing they can really do.
    They can't do because of their ego. Developing wise, they can do anything, like "when equipped, SotF increases finishing moves by 5% only". But this way they have to admit they didn't make it perfect from the get go.
    Ow well, it took them some months before they nerfed ED so the difference between nonED and ED users wasn't hell to heaven. Maybe the same will happen here, or they will redesign the whole talent again, God only knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Beingbob View Post
    Is it looking like Sabertooth will be the go-to talent in 7.2.5 due to the big FB buffs? Currently leveling a druid, but I really don't like the concept of Sabertooth.
    They are nerfing 9 abilities by 17% and buffing 4 abilities by 25%. Net results is 8% to buff to 4 abilities and 17% nerf to 5 abilities. An 8% buff to FB will not be noticeable enough to affect gameplay.

Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    Savage Roar was a joke in WoD. You got 50% uptime for free(Incarnation with SR glyph) and the rest of the time it was 5 CP every ~45 seconds. That was a joke. The current SR might be slightly too short, but in general it's fine.
    Indeed SR was ridiculous in WoD. Now it is ludicrous but in the opposite direction.
    Last edited by teddabear; 2017-06-09 at 07:19 AM.

Deleted
    "They are nerfing 9 abilities by 17% and buffing 4 abilities by 25%. Net results is 8% to buff to 4 abilities and 17% nerf to 5 abilities. An 8% buff to FB will not be noticeable enough to affect gameplay."

These are exceedingly made up numbers.

For a start, the current buff aura is in fact 22%, not 17%

It currently affects, moonfire, rip, rake, brutal slash, Swipe, shred, ashamanes frenzy, maim and thrash (shadow thrash too)

This aura is being removed and baked into the abilities themselves in order to be more transparent.

Of these abilities the only one which doesnt appear to have recieved this treatment currently is maim. The rest of these abilities have been buffed by the relevant 22%.

Ferocious bite has recieved this treatment and has then also been buffed by approximately 30%. This will certainly be enough for us to bite more frequently especially in combination with t20.

So in conclusion all abilties other than fb are a neutral change, as its just baking in the aura, however fb recieves a solid 30% buff

All in all its just another showing of the great idiot doomsayer teddabear

From what i can see on Warcraftlogs.com it seems like Feral Druids are pretty good. The best ones are doing almost 1.2 million dps on Trilliax which is not bad at all. Does the spec really need a buff or is it just the playstyle which is broken?

Please don't kill me if i said something ignorant.

Deleted
    Imo the spec is fine, they look a bit worse relatively at the moment becauss of kill times. Theyre getting a big buff in the form of the 4p t20 and fb is also getting buffed. Theyre in a fine place

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Guiltyas View Post
    Imo the spec is fine, they look a bit worse relatively at the moment becauss of kill times. Theyre getting a big buff in the form of the 4p t20 and fb is also getting buffed. Theyre in a fine place
    So ready for that T20 and FB buff.

10+ Year Old Account
    I will kind of miss T19 4pc. I enjoy my super Shreds.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post
    I will kind of miss T19 4pc. I enjoy my super Shreds.
    The FB buff, Longer Rip with 15% dmg, and the increased regen will all kind of make up for that *Hopefully*

Wait what?

Sabretooth would be optimal choice? For real?

Gonna dust my drud... Please dont troll me mmochamp...

Quote Originally Posted by Aliven View Post
    Wait what?

Gonna dust my drud... Please dont troll me mmochamp...
    Nothing i've heard has it ahead of SR at this poiint

10+ Year Old Account
    Sabretooth will not become the optimal talent.

Ferocious bite has recieved this treatment and has then also been buffed by approximately 30%. This will certainly be enough for us to bite more frequently especially in combination with t20.
    You will spend combo points on FB instead of _____ ?

You will bite more frequently because of more combo points as gear progresses like always and you won't have to refresh Rip as often. It has nothing to do with the damage buff.
    Last edited by teddabear; 2017-06-11 at 04:53 PM.

Do we have any sim with the newest build?

I'm getting a good vibe playing my cat, i feel like i can easily main it now.

[Feral] Legion Discussion

"They are nerfing 9 abilities by 17% and buffing 4 abilities by 25%. Net results is 8% to buff to 4 abilities and 17% nerf to 5 abilities. An 8% buff to FB will not be noticeable enough to affect gameplay."

These are exceedingly made up numbers.

For a start, the current buff aura is in fact 22%, not 17%

It currently affects, moonfire, rip, rake, brutal slash, Swipe, shred, ashamanes frenzy, maim and thrash (shadow thrash too)

This aura is being removed and baked into the abilities themselves in order to be more transparent.

Of these abilities the only one which doesnt appear to have recieved this treatment currently is maim. The rest of these abilities have been buffed by the relevant 22%.

So in conclusion all abilties other than fb are a neutral change, as its just baking in the aura, however fb recieves a solid 30% buff
    Where do you see the documentation for that 22% buff to most of our abilities?

And regarding our new legendary ring: Do you know whether it will stack on top of SotF? As in, with SotF chosen as a talent, and the ring equipped, you would then get 50 energy return on finishers and +10% damage on finishers?

Deleted

And regarding our new legendary ring: Do you know whether it will stack on top of SotF? As in, with SotF chosen as a talent, and the ring equipped, you would then get 50 energy return on finishers and +10% damage on finishers?
    From what people on the PTR have said, no. If you equip the ring you can't also take the talent.

Quote Originally Posted by Morg View Post
    Nothing i've heard has it ahead of SR at this poiint
    But it is in different row that SR. You can have SR and Sabretooth. Second one competes with Jagged Wounds.

10+ Year Old Account

There is a current Damage "Aura" on Feral at the moment. They are simply removing the aura then applying it to the individual spells themselves. So overall no change to the damage of those spells. Except the buff to FB.

But it is in different row that SR. You can have SR and Sabretooth. Second one competes with Jagged Wounds.
    That's why you don't post at 5am lol.

I'd still be very shocked if it beat out JW with T20 buffing rip