Page 2 of 83 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    It's a bit of an issue since you'd need to have two mutually exclusive animations running simultaneously. It works for humanoid animations since they can generally animate the legs seperately. That wouldn't work for cats and bears.
    Yeah, I know. It didn't work for the humanoid models originally either; eventually they split the top and bottom halves to animate separately. They could probably do the same with cat and bear animations, with the front and back halves instead, but it would be extra work, which is why I don't expect it to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivin View Post
    Yeah, I know. It didn't work for the humanoid models originally either; eventually they split the top and bottom halves to animate separately. They could probably do the same with cat and bear animations, with the front and back halves instead, but it would be extra work, which is why I don't expect it to happen.
    It'd also look a lot stranger than for the humanoid ones.

10+ Year Old Account
    It'd also look a lot stranger than for the humanoid ones.
    To be honest I think it'd probably still look better than having the whole body sliding around everywhere.

well .. instead of speculating whether they're going to fix it or not .. can someone post it on alpha forums ? blues comment on a lot of posts in alpha forums.
    Last edited by Blezius; 2016-03-27 at 01:59 AM.

I have always hated the Savage Roar mechanic. Am going to be reliant on the competing talent options to be viable. The spec has the potential to be a lot more fun without SR while providing what looks like strong off-healing compared to other classes.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't like incarn either though. It changed the playstyle of the spec completely in regards to PvP. I enjoyed the cata playstyle a lot more, when it was more bleed-based than burst-based.

Deleted
    Has anybody tested if Balance affinity works with Feral's meele abilites and autoattack? Additionaly, does it stack with +5range and charge from PvP talents?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bargh View Post
    Has anybody tested if Balance affinity works with Feral's meele abilites and autoattack? Additionaly, does it stack with +5range and charge from PvP talents?
    It works on all abilities, including melee attacks and auto-attacks. I haven't heard of it being tested specifically but I'm sure it would stack with the PvP talent too.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    It applies to Cyclone too.

OH WAIT

Quote Originally Posted by Krassz1096 View Post
    It applies to Cyclone too.

OH WAIT
    Well, yes, it does. Provided you play a spec that actually has it available instead of getting distracted by balls of yarn.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well, yes, it does. Provided you play a spec that actually has it available instead of getting distracted by balls of yarn.
    But this is a Feral discussion thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh hi ther----OH SHIT DID SOMEONE SAY YARN?!?!?! WHERE????

Right now everything is extremely undertuned but more disconcerting is the extreme lack of synergy. In fact you could say that most of Ferals abilities and talents are anti-synergistic. At this rate I do not expect Feral to be a usable spec in any kind of serious or even semi-serious raiding in Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by teddabear View Post
    Right now everything is extremely undertuned but more disconcerting is the extreme lack of synergy. In fact you could say that most of Ferals abilities and talents are anti-synergistic. At this rate I do not expect Feral to be a usable spec in any kind of serious or even semi-serious raiding in Legion.
    care to elaborate? Curious on your reasoning.

Will feral still have bad aoe?

Brutal Slash looks like at least burst AoE won't be to bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by White Male View Post
    Will feral still have bad aoe?
    It's really impossible to know until tuning is done, but yeah, taking Brutal Slash should add a fair bit of AoE damage if needed.

CD on Brutal Slash is way too long to be viable, considering you lose BT or x3 Clearcast

It vastly outstrips either of those if your goal is burst AoE, though.

The Resto thread has 36 pages, the Guardian thread has 44, the Balance thread has 92 and the Feral thread has 2. That should tell you all you need to know about how much effort Blizzard puts into Feral.