Page 3 of 83 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by teddabear View Post
    The Resto thread has 36 pages, the Guardian thread has 44, the Balance thread has 92 and the Feral thread has 2. That should tell you all you need to know about how much effort Blizzard puts into Feral.
    Feral was also the last Druid spec to be unlocked. Everybody else had a major headstart.

Besides, this thread isn't being written by Blizzard. If anything, it shows how little the Feral players care.

Deleted
    The Resto thread has 36 pages, the Guardian thread has 44, the Balance thread has 92 and the Feral thread has 2. That should tell you all you need to know about how much effort Blizzard puts into Feral.
    Well Feral didn't have a thread for ages since it was one of the last to be released, its also one of the few classes to received minimal changes. Look at the Bear, Balance and Resto changes compared to live and there is lots to discuss. Feral doesn't.

Not to say that Blizzard doesn't care for feral but maybe that feral was already in a good spot. I think so, only concern I really had was how cookie cutter talents felt and how AoE was bad. So far talents feel more open though AoE is pretty terrible.

Not really sure what much there is to discuss since we already know how things work. There is no new mastery or resource or damage type to worry about.

What are you even talking about? Mmo-Champion thread length correlates to Blizzard's feral design? That is a laughable statement to try and make.

Feral always has multi-page feedback threads for every build.

Our Legion discussion thread is not located on Mmo-Champion. Ferals do not use this site for discussion about our spec.
    Frequent Poster on Fluid Druid, The best Feral community out there

My Character

Feral hasn't been in Alpha that long. There isn't to much to say right now. Most of our theory crafters have already said what works-what doesn't and what needs to be changed. Most posts seem to be stressing the same key points. You need to have a bit of patience.

Might just be tuning issues (I don't play feral on live nowadays, just for info) but when I play feral on Alpha I feel extremely weak when soloing anything.

Deleted
    Something new in talents ? Yes Bloodtalons
    Bloodtalons in MoP, in WoD and next ... in Legion. Maybe worth something to change.
    Like always SR + BT will be best way for max dps.
    Predatory swiftness proc last 12 sec, sometimes too short for 5 cp (RIP or FB) + HT for buff ... and dps lost
    SR max 24 sec (short), Elune's Guidance (5 cp instant + 5 cp over 5 sec, 45 sec CD) nice one ;p

I'm going to play feral either way, only thing i'm hoping for is that savage roar is not the best talent.
    its a boring buff

Are there class specific forms? Or does everyone get all of the ones shown?
    Summon Apollo's fire, with hell and heaven's might. Then with great force attend, the falling of all men.
    Release this captured world, from point of no return. Destruction has no end, unless you ride again.

Quote Originally Posted by Saracens View Post
    Are there class specific forms? Or does everyone get all of the ones shown?
    Well, they're all Druid specific. Though i imagine you meant something other than class there.

He meant if they had racial flairs. No, they do not.

That is the price you pay when they go and homogenize druids by opening up the potential playable races.

If it had stayed Tauren/NE, MAYBE we'd get racial variations, but asking for 4 different racial takes on like 6 artifact cat form models is way too much art assets for just 1 class.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucrece View Post
    He meant if they had racial flairs. No, they do not.

That is the price you pay when they go and homogenize druids by opening up the potential playable races.

If it had stayed Tauren/NE, MAYBE we'd get racial variations, but asking for 4 different racial takes on like 6 artifact cat form models is way too much art assets for just 1 class.
    That's not entirely true. The base artifact form has 4 racial colour variations.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    That's not entirely true. The base artifact form has 4 racial colour variations.
    Those are not color variations based on race? Every class has base artifact colors unlocked through class quests. Look at every feral druid vid on youtube for legion, they all start as the purple cat.

Quote Originally Posted by Kraineth View Post
    What are you even talking about? Mmo-Champion thread length correlates to Blizzard's feral design? That is a laughable statement to try and make.

Feral always has multi-page feedback threads for every build.

Our Legion discussion thread is not located on Mmo-Champion. Ferals do not use this site for discussion about our spec.
    I can't remember the last time I saw a noteworthy discussion of Feral on the Alpha forums. The only lengthy discussion recently was about the artifact quest for feral being too difficult.

I can't remember the last time I saw a noteworthy discussion of Feral on the Alpha forums. The only lengthy discussion recently was about the artifact quest for feral being too difficult.
    You must not be looking in the class feedback thread for each build then.
    Frequent Poster on Fluid Druid, The best Feral community out there

My Character

Deleted
    Is it just me or are all classes downgrades of what they were in MoP? Most classes felt a lot more fun then these days.

And now comes legion and they have some weird talent rows on a lot of classes, hunter without traps (dafuq?), Sub rogue lost its silence but still has the position requirement on backstab and so I can go on with a lot of weird things. Bottom line is with all the cc removal it means that damage is probably gonna get buffed of those classes to match that of the classes that already have less CC. Arena's are gonna be pretty boring that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucrece View Post
    Those are not color variations based on race? Every class has base artifact colors unlocked through class quests. Look at every feral druid vid on youtube for legion, they all start as the purple cat.
    There's 4 colour variation based on race, and another 3 that work normally. They may not be hooked up correctly yet, since these are only for Druids.

Quote Originally Posted by Kraineth View Post
    You must not be looking in the class feedback thread for each build then.
    Yes there is the one class thread which points out the many ways Feral is horrible in Legion. For every 1 thing Blizzard fixes they break 2-3 more. And we are not talking minor things.

They make a giant change to the spec by nerfing bleeds into the ground AFTER they had already done the talent tree and artifact tree, rendering many of those talents useless.

The sad part is if they had one half decent developer working on Feral he could fix almost everything in 1 day, but instead Blizzard will try to iterate a turd into a diamond.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Well, they're all Druid specific. Though i imagine you meant something other than class there.
    I meant race, hah, thanks. Sorry about that.
    Summon Apollo's fire, with hell and heaven's might. Then with great force attend, the falling of all men.
    Release this captured world, from point of no return. Destruction has no end, unless you ride again.

7+ Year Old Account
    Ill be honest with everybody here, I wont miss SR if its gone. SR is such a pain in the ass, give us the damage boost permanently and just delete Savage Roar from existence.

Warlock always and forever, Necromancer otherwise
    It is better to be feared than it is to be loved, if you cannot have both.

Quote Originally Posted by Demeter View Post
    Ill be honest with everybody here, I wont miss SR if its gone. SR is such a pain in the ass, give us the damage boost permanently and just delete Savage Roar from existence.
    If I'm being honest, I'm all for this. It's one more thing that has to be done, for no real reason.