Page 79 of 83 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    How do you guys manage Rip uptime without the head?
    Here's my opener:
    Prowl
    Rake
    (SR if specd)
    Burst
    AF
    (Shred, if I need more CP)
    Rip

At this moment, Rip has 28 seconds uptime and TF has 28 seconds cooldown. The next Rip to be applied with TF will have minimal downtime, but the second one will be either without TF or I have to leave Rip down for 2-3 seconds.
    I tried doing first Rip, go to 5 CP and Rip again before TF ends(like people with Head do) and it worked for 3-4 Rips, but after that, I still got to that point where Rip is down before TF is up.
    It's driving me crazy...T20 without Head is retarded...

PS: say I need to wait 3 more seconds to refresh Rip and I'm very close to energy cap, 5 CP. Do I let it cap or can I do a Shred to do some damage?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by axxey View Post
    Simming of MoC isnt very good with Sota ring and without chatoyant. It's super super easy to overcap and waste energy in actual execution.
    So far I haven't had too much of a problem with overcapping. At least, not anymore than usual. I do have a TF energy necklace though so it helps a little. Pretty sure I'm gonna drop MoC though, as the gameplay just isn't for me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hellshout View Post
    How do you guys manage Rip uptime without the head?
    I don't believe there is any way to really keep Rip up with TF all the time, so I would just put up a non-TF Rip temporarily that I refresh as soon as possible with TF.

Are there any sims for T21? Currently like 95% of the top logs are using MoC, Will be interesting to see which talent pulls ahead with the new tier.

My theory so far is that we will use 4pc t20 and 2pc t21

Deleted
    Quick question. After a little bit of a break I returned and had my first raid as feral yesterday (was playing Holy Paladin/Resto druid for most of Legion). Now, my iLevel is decent (937) and I do think my damage was okay-ish, but there was a Unholy DK in the group with lower iLevel (around 930) who did almost as much damage, in some cases even more. I do know that itemlevel is not much to go by, but wanted to point it out anyway. Now my question: How are ferals doing compared to other classes?
    My playstyle wasn´t perfect. I used wowanalyzer.com to see what I did wrong and since it was my first raid I think I did okay. Anyway, are you guys cruhsing meters?

It really depends on the other people. Some classes are just tuned higher and theres not much you can do if they are playing well. You just have to hope they mess up if your looking to top.

Myself i am usually top 4 with the 4 of us battling for top dps.

If you provide a log link we can look it over if you would like that.

Deleted
    Its split in two, because I disconnected halfway through. As mentioned I used wowanalyzer to see most of my faults, but I´m glad for every help.
    The most important things I already know: DoT uptime sucks, need to figure out a way to track them efficient. And when I used Savage Roar I sometimes forgot about it. Same here, need to track it better.
    It was a normal run with a f&f guild, so I´m way overgeared, but it was fun b/c I didnt have to watch mechanics that much. Mythic would be way to hard right now, need to find my way back into the game first.

anyway, here are the links: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/GrfzZQCN7vYAT93b and https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/mNBrMK2WvhkpJyza

Great i will tale a look when i get home my phone isnt up for the task unfortunately. Do you have a second leggo by chance though i noticed you weren't wearing one.

Deleted
    I received the chest from Desolate Host. Since I played resto in my guild (and only rolled back to the druid a few weeks into ToS) I dont have good legendaries for feral.

I consistently am top 4-6 depending on the fight. I feel feral is in a very solid place right now.

Fyi: our guild is 5/9 mythic, if that helps on where we stand in mythic.

<<KittyKat Extraordinaire>> MaddyDubV#1399

As you said your up times aren't to good so thats defiantly something to work on. Yours gear while high ilvl has way to much haste on it so if your able to swap that to say crit or vers you will see a big difference. As far as leggos go even if you have a resto one that has good stats for feral i would wear it. The agi on it will be better then other pieces.

For weak auras i use http://fluiddruid.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=5034 it helps alot i find.
    For log analysis wowanalyzer is good but http://clawnalyst.nimos.ws/ is one that's tailor for feral dps.

I am also a mythic raider although i am only 3/9 hopefully 4/9 this weekend.
    Last edited by Powy1; 2017-10-26 at 10:08 PM. Reason: a word

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by p owy1 View Post
    As you said your up times aren't to good so thats defiantly something to work on. Yours gear while high ilvl has way to much haste on it so if your able to swap that to say crit or vers you will see a big difference. As far as leggos go even if you have a resto one that has good stats for feral i would wear it. The agi on it will be better then other pieces.

For weak auras i use http://fluiddruid.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=5034 it helps alot i find.
    For log analysis wowanalyzer is good but http://clawnalyst.nimos.ws/ is one that's tailor for feral dps.

I am also a mythic raider although i am only 3/9 hopefully 4/9 this weekend.
    Thanks for the help. I´ll have a look at these weak auras. If that helps me track the dot uptime better my performance should already be better. And I am of course working on switching my stats, but that will take some time.
    Thanks again for all the help.

So, Feral is not fun anymore after the changes? If true then this is such a shame. It's the spec I used to enjoy a lot before I took a break from the game. I felt like such a special snowflake topping dmg.
    Last edited by Wildmoon; 2017-11-18 at 11:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildmoon View Post
    So, Feral is not fun anymore after the changes? If true then this is such a shame. It's the spec I used to enjoy a lot before I took a break from the game. I felt like such a special snowflake topping dmg.
    i still find it extremely fun. its gone back to a style similar to wrath.

i still find it extremely fun. its gone back to a style similar to wrath.
    I think I saw some post that says it's spamming shred and FB now...

yes it is more spammy now but you still snapshot your bleeds.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildmoon View Post
    I think I saw some post that says it's spamming shred and FB now...
    Play it for yourself, don't just make assumptions off one random salty MMO Champion post.

yes it is more spammy now but you still snapshot your bleeds.
    This aspect is heavily diminished with the current "meta" build, with TF being fairly minor and the only other snapshot being stealth Rake from Incarnation/Shadowmeld. Everything also lasts extremely long(even without T20 bonuses), making the juggling of bleeds/SR(which isn't even picked in a lot of situations) a lot easier.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    Play it for yourself, don't just make assumptions off one random salty MMO Champion post.
    Definitely this. As much as I might dislike what the spec has become, that's personal preference and there's no real way of knowing without actually playing it.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    This aspect is heavily diminished with the current "meta" build, with TF being fairly minor and the only other snapshot being stealth Rake from Incarnation/Shadowmeld. Everything also lasts extremely long(even without T20 bonuses), making the juggling of bleeds/SR(which isn't even picked in a lot of situations) a lot easier.
    Well, that's rather disappointing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    It's convenient to get the general feel from the people who still play the spec seriously, so I don't have to commit time to the spec when I come back to the game if I don't like what I am seeing.
    Last edited by Wildmoon; 2017-11-18 at 11:37 PM.

T21 seems extremely laking or is bugged on simcraft, but currently on the sims is less than a 3% damage increase. Also IDK why the simcraft profile is using bloodtalons and mastery heavy build, if you switch the gear to crit + vers heavy and spec MoC with Berserk relics you get a lot more damage.