Page 80 of 83 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildmoon View Post
    Well, that's rather disappointing.

- - - Updated - - -

It's convenient to get the general feel from the people who still play the spec seriously, so I don't have to commit time to the spec when I come back to the game if I don't like what I am seeing.
    It really isn't. Salty opinions are not a good litmus test for whether you will enjoy the spec. For example, I think it is in a fantastic spot right now. I cannot stress how unimportant opinions are here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syld View Post
    T21 seems extremely laking or is bugged on simcraft, but currently on the sims is less than a 3% damage increase. Also IDK why the simcraft profile is using bloodtalons and mastery heavy build, if you switch the gear to crit + vers heavy and spec MoC with Berserk relics you get a lot more damage.
    We'll definitely want to wait and see how T21 goes and SimC updates but I don't think anyone is super excited about the tier currently.

Regarding builds, it is unlikely that there will be a change in the current 'meta' for relics/builds because of the overall strength of rip/rake relics. While I haven't done any testing of my own, I wouldn't be surprised if you were correct in the damage being higher, but that damage is only higher for pure ST. I would not swap to Berserk relics in this current Netherlight age when rip/rake will be superior for most encounters.

I'm not a theorycrafter though

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes0773 View Post
    It really isn't. Salty opinions are not a good litmus test for whether you will enjoy the spec. For example, I think it is in a fantastic spot right now. I cannot stress how unimportant opinions are here.
    To be honest, I find forums to be one of the worst places to get opinions on a class. You can find good information, but the WoW community is...well, most of what you see is "MY CLASS SUCKS BUFF PLS".
    Last edited by -aiko-; 2017-11-21 at 10:48 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post
    To be honest, I find forums to be one of the worst places to get opinions on a class. You can find good information, but the WoW community is...well, most of what you see is "MY CLASS SUCKS BUFF PLS".
    Very much so. There's a lot of people critical of classes and change where they're just not expanding on why they have the opinion.
    Have been invested in feral changes from Legion beta, and can firmly say that 7.3 brought some much needed love to the spec. We now have options in talents and gameplay. The final 3 tiers aren't dictating the player to a build they're unable to maintain.

Though I ended up maining a Warlock after the last minute Feral changes in Beta, I'm back enjoying the class/spec again.

Deleted
    How are we looking in regards to the new tier sets? Are we gonna use new 4p with old 2p or is it not worth it?

Old 2pc is a complete joke of a bonus so I don't think so lol.

Yeah, I haven't looked in discord yet but I doubt we'll use t20 2pc

<<KittyKat Extraordinaire>> MaddyDubV#1399

Deleted
    My biggest hate with the way druid is now, (don't know if it changed a lot since start of legion since I came late to the party) but I feel like my bleeds are next to useless. I know rip reduces armor and we get Ashenmanes rip from rip, but I look at the way bleed assa rogue is doing, how they get energy per dot tick and bleeds is such a huge part of their damage. While my rip like half the damage of my combo builder. Sad to see this change as I alwas saw kittie as a class where maintaining bleeds with buff and be able to multi dot would just explode your damage.

The problem is that our mastery was balanced with the old jagged wounds and bloodtalons, now that those talents are heavily nerfed our mastery is pretty much worthless, this also makes us scale way worse with gear and considering our tier is mediocre, feral will slowly sink to the bottom of the dps table as people get more and more gear.

Do I multidot dogs mythic if I use charge and DB to lose very little time to travel?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellshout View Post
    Do I multidot dogs mythic if I use charge and DB to lose very little time to travel?
    I have found it to be a dps loss, personally. Shred simply makes up too much of my damage now. However with new gear I've shifted further and further away from mastery, and have even picked up some really high level relics missing Rip/Rake traits (but still providing more damage overall). It might be worth it with a BT/mastery build if you can consistently keep Rip up.

I have found it to be a dps loss, personally. Shred simply makes up too much of my damage now. However with new gear I've shifted further and further away from mastery, and have even picked up some really high level relics missing Rip/Rake traits (but still providing more damage overall). It might be worth it with a BT/mastery build if you can consistently keep Rip up.
    Thanks for the reply.
    Yeah I saw in a LFR when I applied dots to the other target, my dps was either the same or dropping and if you've experienced this also, then I'm going ST.

Cheers

Feral is so much more enjoyable now. I actually feel like my other daage sources besides the bleeds matter. I'd even like further buffs to ferocious bite.

10+ Year Old Account
    Feral is in a very interesting state right now. I'm pretty well geared (960) and it seems like I learn something new each time I run a sim. The build that sims the highest for me currently (and has proven really strong in practice too) is LI/Incarn/SR/MoC. Never would I have guessed such a build would be so strong, but it actually makes sense. There is of course some slight RNG with MoC procs, but with strategic Omen uses and Moonfire refreshing you can avoid energy capping while 'gaming' TF uptime with the legendary helm. It adds some complexity and depth I felt was missing so I'm happy

with the legendary helm.
    ....that's the key there. Damn RNG.. I bet my next lego is Prydaz.
    I also simmed Cini vs KJBW and KJBW was 40k lower than Cini. Was expecting MUCH more difference...

Did you sim LI for ST or MT?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellshout View Post
    Did you sim LI for ST or MT?
    Surprisingly single target. It's around an ~0.8% dps increase over BS for ST, a little more than that for MT.

Are you running t21 with your build? I dont have chatoyant and I'm finding the 4set proc and MoC screwing me pretty heavy into overcapping energy situations fairly regularly.

10+ Year Old Account
    RNG has not been kind so I'm only running 2pc T21 with no T20, as I was able to drop it entirely early on for a minor dps gain. Chato is simming barely under SoTA for me (and I haven't even upgraded it yet) so I would not be surprised if Chato takes over when I get 4pc.

Hello! I have a few questions regarding feral:
    1) Should I be doing anything different when Incarnation is active? Or do I just keep doing the normal rotation?
    2) Should I use Brutal Slash when I have a, that proc that makes your shred or brutal slash free, cant even remember the name, even on ST?
    3) I don't have the legendary helm yet, but I do have all the balance gear that I need, is it better if I try to get the helm before I try feral or just play as balance and change my loot spec. to feral? I do have soul of the archdruid and the belt though. Don't have the energy ring yet either.

1) yes. No real change. You want to get as many finishers in as possible during incarnation.
    2) OOC is what you are referring to. And yes, you should, as if you are taking BrS then you should be keeping the charges rolling at all times
    3) you don't need helm to play feral. It doesn't even change the rotation, just gives you extra dmg from longer TF periods. You can play feral just fine with soul ring and belt. Soul ring is bis already, so you'll be fine. You do need to have crit/vers if planning on playing incarnation, which is best build. We don't stack mastery at all anymore

<<KittyKat Extraordinaire>> MaddyDubV#1399

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SGTSleepy View Post
    We don't stack mastery at all anymore
    It still stings too
    Weak bleeds make me sad.