Page 83 of 83 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellshout View Post
    But not based on BT please. The whole reason I didn't play Feral until MoC buff is because I didn't trust myself enough to invest into Feral only to fail miserably.
    Granted, the gameplay is a little inconsistent. I'm either energy capped for a long time or can extend TF all the way to infinity or I'm starved for like 20+ seconds until TF comes up, not even a crit, not a MoC, nothing...
    We got a new feral in the guild and everyone was making fuss who's gonna be win in dps master race. I lost of course(we wiped though so I had another shot) by 50 mill. But I lost like a brand new feral, he got 30 mill more out of FBs(5 more crits on that regard). I didn't get 1 free FB way until 65%....
    And then there are the good times where I just proc and proc and proc and I'm number 1 universe wide and then we wipe ))
    Honestly BT was what made feral for me it just feels wrong to play without it to the point that I still spam precast RG before pulls out of muscle memory.
    The core concept of BT isn't that hard but it was the pooling and gameplay to ensure that you got to 4/5 cp before PS ran out that made it challenging to play, currently in the frame of mind that a longer duration on PS would have made it significantly more forgiving.

And yeh it was pretty great when our damage didn't have a big rng factor in it like the current 4set / moc, right now if you want a good parse you basically need to get FB proccs during your incarn tf or it's going to go to bin.

As far as your energy starving issue, its worth checking if chatoyant (instead of sota) + li sims higher for you, it evens out a lot of the rng on MoC and gives you a big energy pool to play with, which also means less wasted energy from AE. Its a build that is performing really well for many ferals though it has a little bit less rng swing due to not having the extra bite damage on proccs.
    Feral Meme machine

Quote Originally Posted by Zanzha View Post
    Honestly BT was what made feral for me it just feels wrong to play without it to the point that I still spam precast RG before pulls out of muscle memory.
    The core concept of BT isn't that hard but it was the pooling and gameplay to ensure that you got to 4/5 cp before PS ran out that made it challenging to play, currently in the frame of mind that a longer duration on PS would have made it significantly more forgiving.

And yeh it was pretty great when our damage didn't have a big rng factor in it like the current 4set / moc, right now if you want a good parse you basically need to get FB proccs during your incarn tf or it's going to go to bin.

As far as your energy starving issue, its worth checking if chatoyant (instead of sota) + li sims higher for you, it evens out a lot of the rng on MoC and gives you a big energy pool to play with, which also means less wasted energy from AE. Its a build that is performing really well for many ferals though it has a little bit less rng swing due to not having the extra bite damage on proccs.
    Mad respect for those that were good back in the days. I'd still be up to try it even today, but my problem with it was that the punishment for missing a BT was way too big for the skill you needed to play it perfectly...
    I do play LI and until yesterday Chato. But last night Cinidaria simmed higher by 10k than Chato and I tried it, but like I said, I hit a bad streak and I felt useless, I was at the mercy of RNG. So I went back to Chato, because Cini might give 10k extra, but if the procs are not there, or if you don't get Apex in the first 10%, then the gap closes in.
    Interestingly, ShadowSing 960 <<<<< Scourge 930, which was a shame tbh, really hoped for an upgrade since Varimathras is a bitch when it comes to loot.
    KJ HC 1% left, tanks dead, half raid dead. Boss targets hunter.

Whole raid screaming "TURTLE!! TURTLE!!"
    [email protected] in a casual russian accent "Don't worry, don't worry, Nekita is here"

Small silence and whole raid laughs so hard )