[A] Elwynn Community College - Reroll Project

Hi, a bunch of us have decided to create a new guild which we will be starting from fresh next week, the goal is to create a place where we can form new friendships and work our way through the current and future raiding content together while having a good time and enjoying ourselves.

We have all kinds of experienced members within our ranks; from pro raiders to completely new players. The management have the organisation and the determination to make this guild great, all we need is you!

We’re not sure how many people will join us, but we hope we can manage to get a nice big community going where we can have fun and enjoy the game together, whether it be top tier raiding, arena, RBGs or simply doing achievements, we're sure you will find something enjoyable with us.

We have decided on the following:

Guild Name: Elwynn Community College

Realm: Silvermoon - PVE

Faction: Alliance

Focus: Raiding/PvE content

Start Date: 1/4/16 (no joke)

Leveling Process
    We plan on letting everyone level at their own pace, whether it be as quickly as possible or just nice and steady.

Raiding
    Once the majority of the guild hit level 100 and have some gear, we plan on progressing through the raid content together, with capable raid leaders who have hardcore raid experience and know what they are doing. We hope to have a solid core we can raid the harder modes with too.

Character Transfers & Boosts
    These will be allowed once we have some people at 100 but would appreciate it if you would start from level 1 with us all until then.

Heirlooms
    Heirlooms will be allowed.

Recruit-A-Friend
    Will be allowed, just be aware you may be waiting for the rest to catch you up.

How to Sign up?
    If you're interested in our idea, make sure you submit an application form at: http://eccguild.enjin.com/home

Hope to have you with us.
    Enno#2884
    Last edited by Necroses; 2016-03-23 at 10:11 PM.

This is a really interesting idea!

I'm a casual player though, so I will be transfering my main to Silvermoon since I just play solo anyway. I will be waiting for you guys to reach 100!

Damn, that sounds like a great idea! Haven't played in a 18 months and wouldn't mind going through the levelling process again. April 1st is a good date for me, gives me enough time to replace my faulty CPU cooler (a nice scorching 100 degrees celsius under load currently).

Out of curiosity, what country are you guys in the core team from?

Quote Originally Posted by Jollytime View Post
    Damn, that sounds like a great idea! Haven't played in a 18 months and wouldn't mind going through the levelling process again. April 1st is a good date for me, gives me enough time to replace my faulty CPU cooler (a nice scorching 100 degrees celsius under load currently).

Out of curiosity, what country are you guys in the core team from?
    Hi Jolly,

We have members mostly from the UK, Belgium and the Netherlands.

Hope to see your application soon

- - - Updated - - -

Still looking for more, will be a good chance to get yourself a new guild for a fresh start in legion

Quote Originally Posted by Necroses View Post
    Hi Jolly,

We have members mostly from the UK, Belgium and the Netherlands.

Hope to see your application soon

- - - Updated - - -

Still looking for more, will be a good chance to get yourself a new guild for a fresh start in legion
    Application coming in very soon. It's Easter now, so a lot of cooking to help out with

Application coming in very soon. It's Easter now, so a lot of cooking to help out with
    Brilliant!, glad you're on-board! See you soon

There's still plenty of time to get yourself in involved! Apply here: http://eccguild.enjin.com/home

Deleted
    Sounds like a really cool initiative! Not subbed atm, but am seriously considering coming back now.

Quote Originally Posted by Tucantastic View Post
    Sounds like a really cool initiative! Not subbed atm, but am seriously considering coming back now.
    Hope you do decide to! I'll keep an eye out for your application

4 days remaining, slots filling up nicely

apply: http://eccguild.enjin.com/home

Quote Originally Posted by Necroses View Post
    just over a day now!

apply: http://eccguild.enjin.com/home
    Filled out the post, I'm ready to roll!!

How's day 2 going in the new guild? Having guests over for the weekend, so zero playtime for me. I'll be catching up with you guys soon, so watch out

How's day 2 going in the new guild? Having guests over for the weekend, so zero playtime for me. I'll be catching up with you guys soon, so watch out
    So far people had a lot of fun and really enjoy the experience!

We have a good group of people and we starting to build a good community! It's a viarity of people now, guys who level fast and are close to reaching level 100 or people just doing things in their own pace and joining who ever is at the same level and group up!

We are always for people to make this community even better! You can be part of this, join us!

Quote Originally Posted by Orthiad View Post
    So far people had a lot of fun and really enjoy the experience!

We have a good group of people and we starting to build a good community! It's a viarity of people now, guys who level fast and are close to reaching level 100 or people just doing things in their own pace and joining who ever is at the same level and group up!

We are always for people to make this community even better! You can be part of this, join us!
    First day in the guild done. Having played since Vanilla and been part of guilds in EU, Australia and US...I must say that I've got a good feeling about ECC. Nice, friendly banter and members joining up and helping each other out. It's what it's all about

I'm off today (travelling), but I'll see you guys Wednesday evening agin.