What tubing / coolant do you use for your loop?

I used to use colored tubing and liquid, but since I opened up my block and saw the staining/plastic, I just use clear tubing / distilled water.

Anyone use anything different? What's been your experience with it?

I would only recommend distilled clear water liquid with colored tubing and anti kink-coils on top of them for better eye-candy. This way you don't have to worry about dye or stains. Also, a bit off topic, it's not a good idea to get a cheap water pump (learned that the hard way) and always buy it separately.

15+ Year Old Account
    I used EKWB hard tubing and their clear coolant.
    Never again creating a custom hardline PC. It takes too long to assemble (took me 10 days) and then you have to completely drain it if you want to upgrade. Now I just go AIO and honestly new NZXT Kraken AIO look amazing.

Herald of the Titans pansertjald's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry View Post
    I used EKWB hard tubing and their clear coolant.
    Never again creating a custom hardline PC. It takes too long to assemble (took me 10 days) and then you have to completely drain it if you want to upgrade. Now I just go AIO and honestly new NZXT Kraken AIO look amazing.
    You should take a look at the thermaltake floe riing rgb 360 tt premium edition
    Thermaltake Floe Riing RGB 360 TT Premium Edition
    AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D: Gigabyte X670 Aorus Elite AX: G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5-6000 C30 : PowerColor Radeon RX 7900 GRE Hellhound OC: CORSAIR HX850i: Samsung 960 EVO 250GB NVMe: fiio e10k: lian-li pc-o11 dynamic XL:

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pansertjald View Post
    You should take a look at the thermaltake floe riing rgb 360 tt premium edition
    Thermaltake Floe Riing RGB 360 TT Premium Edition
    It looks nice but it lacks the 3d mode Kraken has like at 00:58 in this video: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xfAE748oa7I
    No idea what the guy is saying though.

Herald of the Titans pansertjald's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry View Post
    It looks nice but it lacks the 3d mode Kraken has like at 00:58 in this video: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xfAE748oa7I
    No idea what the guy is saying though.
    But it lags cool fans out of the box. If you want RGB fans, you have to buy them extra
    AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D: Gigabyte X670 Aorus Elite AX: G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5-6000 C30 : PowerColor Radeon RX 7900 GRE Hellhound OC: CORSAIR HX850i: Samsung 960 EVO 250GB NVMe: fiio e10k: lian-li pc-o11 dynamic XL:

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pansertjald View Post
    But it lags cool fans out of the box. If you want RGB fans, you have to buy them extra
    I can see how it would matter to some, but to me it doesn't. I bought extra fans.