Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Is Pizza addiction a thing?

Since like 2014, I started to eat pizza like twice/triple times a week for 2 years. I bought one today, like an hour ago, I mean who eats pizza at night?
    Am I an addict? It seems funny and stupid, but I can't just live without it somehow. I guess its a bad habit, I got use to?

7+ Year Old Account
    The only way pizza can be addictive is if you have a addictive personality.

Dreadlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Besides costing a shit ton of money and the possibility of getting fat I dont see anything bad

Pizza is life

I can only eat it every other week or so, max. Feels good to eat it but then you feel like crap...
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

10+ Year Old Account
    Hi, my name is Forgettable and I'm a pizza addict.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Baracuda View Post
    I can only eat it every other week or so, max. Feels good to eat it but then you feel like crap...
    feeling that now, actually

Deleted
    probably better than your regular diet if you choose the right topping. but i'm italian, so my viewing on that can be flawed
    also if you feel like crap after... that's not a good pizza

Hello, no Pizza addition is not a thing.
    Have a good evening!
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Fast food addiction in general is a thing, make sure you check the scales, set yourself limits.

Anything could eventually become an addiction to a varying degree I suppose, it's all how it effects your life. And what's wrong with eating pizza at night?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Phayde View Post
    And what's wrong with eating pizza at night?
    you become a werepizzawolf

Eating pizza at night is strange? Like don't most pizza sales happen in the evening?

15+ Year Old Account
    It's filling, super easy to make, tastes delicious and has lots of variety. Anything can become a habit though, and unhealthy food in general can be addicting.

As long as you're healthy and can afford it, why care?

It has tons of options, is cheap and can be brought right to you. Any of these are reasons people use it as a go to meal.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

As long as your pizza joint doesn't bake in any addictive substances, it can not cause a physical addiction, meaning that if you were cut off of pizza, you wouldn't suffer any negative side-effects that you wouldn't suffer with any drastic change of diet, and usually they are pretty neglectable unless you have some very extreme habits. (unless you don't replace the pizza with anything else, in that case you'd starve).

Psychological - I somewhat doubt it. You might miss the Pizza, but I doubt that it will ensnare you with it's cheesy goodness.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    Eating pizza at night is strange? Like don't most pizza sales happen in the evening?
    I ordered like 5min before they were closing, haha

People like tasty foods and after experiencing something good, want to experience it again. Who would have known.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hi my name is Dug and I'm a slut for pizza

Four teenage mutant ninja turtles can't be wrong....

Addiction itself can be addicting.