7+ Year Old Account

Suggest video game similar to Ghostbusters

Hello there, trying to find any video game similar to Ghostbusters. I'm a great fan of these series since I saw it in the age of 7. I even have the Bill Murray autograph and a lot of posters from 1992 and earlier. Recently I was inspired by the creation of the Ectomobile, but my boyfriend persuaded to buy the other car to not have problems on work

I already played: Ghostbusters: The Video Game, Nw Ghostbusters 2, Atari and Activision version (regardless it worth some effort to me, but I found them). I also tried the Paranormal Blast, so I'm looking for something new. Please, suggest me anything. Also, I will be indebted for the logical games, I mean the Ghostbusters subjects. My friend even took part in developing the game available in browser (If I'm not mistaken, it's IGT), *snip* here's the link to it. Also, there is the list of the similar variants on wikipedia on this link, so if you can recommend anything else, I will be grateful for any information and suggestion. If you develop games and someone needs to test them, I'm on your service )
    Last edited by Edge-; 2021-05-24 at 05:54 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Luigi mansion would be good bet.

Agreed on Luigi's Mansion, you spend those games going room to room in a haunted house catching ghosts with a back-portable vacuum cleaner. It also has the humor element on full display. The first game was on the GameCube and the second is on the 3DS. They're both good.

Similar to Ghostbusters? Quite a challenge! I can't think of much beyond Luigi's Mansion either...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.