Retribution The Warrior?

As we slow down for Legion and try out new classes and builds I went for two: Retribution and Fury/Arms.

Having played Feral / Frost / Shadow / SV all WoD it was a nice change since I have not touched those builds for many years ..

Here is what I am struggling with:

What does Retr add that a Warrior does not?

Obviously they are very different builds and maybe the issue is the player .. me! But .. the more I play both the more it seems Retr is a distant second to a Warrior PvP wise .. While Retr has 'Hands' they get stolen and dispelled .. While Retr has burst, as soon as the other team sees those massive wings they insta focus attention on Retr .. 30sec Stun that can be reflected?

Warrior on the other has just as scary of a burst but on demand (Arms) RNG (Fury) .. a 2x sec RANGED stun that can not be mitigated unless immune? AE fear bomb and perma snare that's off GC (single target) and AE snare .. great movement and if you focus him endless rage .. 30% self heal every 60sec and spell reflect every 25sec .. or mass reflect every 30sec .. not to mention 2-3 executes every minute that can be lined up with other hard hitting abilities .. did I mention 2x sec ranged stun!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cempa View Post
    As we slow down for Legion and try out new classes and builds I went for two: Retribution and Fury/Arms.

Having played Feral / Frost / Shadow / SV all WoD it was a nice change since I have not touched those builds for many years ..

Here is what I am struggling with:

What does Retr add that a Warrior does not?

Obviously they are very different builds and maybe the issue is the player .. me! But .. the more I play both the more it seems Retr is a distant second to a Warrior PvP wise .. While Retr has 'Hands' they get stolen and dispelled .. While Retr has burst, as soon as the other team sees those massive wings they insta focus attention on Retr .. 30sec Stun that can be reflected?

Warrior on the other has just as scary of a burst but on demand (Arms) RNG (Fury) .. a 2x sec RANGED stun that can not be mitigated unless immune? AE fear bomb and perma snare that's off GC (single target) and AE snare .. great movement and if you focus him endless rage .. 30% self heal every 60sec and spell reflect every 25sec .. or mass reflect every 30sec .. not to mention 2-3 executes every minute that can be lined up with other hard hitting abilities .. did I mention 2x sec ranged stun!!
    To put it simply to answer what does Ret bring to the table that War does not (from PvP pov): in Rated PvP, warrior is better in every bracket including RBGs than Ret. However, Ret is better in Casual PvP and Wpvp/duels, since Warrior is a very healer dependent while Ret can solo most of the specs if not all in wpvp.
    So simply decide do you want to push for rating/title in rated pvp (whether it is arena or rbgs) then go War, if you want take it easy and wait for legion's release while doing casual BGs/Skrimishes + world ganging/pvp then go Ret.
    I plaid both melee classes 2.3k+ lvl, in Arena/RBGs War is much more fun than Ret, but overall i find you can do much more stuff as Ret that you can't as warrior in Wpvp (like killing Hordies in Val'mar then bubble/hearthing while 8 of them trying to kill, is priceless); hence, I main Ret for almost 9 years and don't have a single regret about it.

- - - Updated - - -

Mechanic wise: Ret has good burst, low sustian, low aoe, low survival, dispelable cc, an "ok" mobility in rated PvP
    War has good burst, good sustain, good aoe, amazing survival, good cc which can be only be BOPed or trinketed, pretty good mobility in Rated PvP

..great feedback thanks! So Retr to troll players and Warrior to win as a team