10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    Yeah sorry some of us didn't record our soloing 12 years ago
    You know what I'm talking about. The thing that can't be spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Like I said BFD in any incarnation is as easy as my Ex Wife. /HAYOOOOOOOO
    Haha damn she must have been REALLY easy.

10+ Year Old Account
    No one listens and I'm honestly tired of bothering.

We don't allow discussion of private servers. That means:

1 - No linking to them, videos of them, or pictures
    2- No asking for advice on which one to play or how to use [insert addon here] on it
    3 - No naming them
    4 - No discussing your current experiences in them. That means not describing how fun or not fun this dungeon is or hard or not hard leveling is and so on

That has been a rule here for as long as I can remember, and I've been moderating here going onto six years this coming year. This isn't a new or changed rule as some people like to suggest. We don't allow it. The only reason why Nostalrius was originally allowed was not to discuss the server itself or your experiences, but to talk about the impact of its shutdown since Blizzard themselves got involved and it became a big thing. That did not magically open the door to discussing all the private servers out there.

Since no one wants to really use this thread for what it is for, which is to discuss classic WoW as you remember it, not as you play it and anything Blizzard says on official legacy/pristine servers, I'm finally shutting it down. For the record, then, unless Blizzard says "We're going to implement pristine/legacy servers", we will shut down any thread that starts up a new discussion on "Bring Back Classic!" as they just go in the same circles this thread has managed to do for 1900+ pages.