View Poll Results: Emissary unboxing

Voters
69. You may not vote on this poll
  • 100

    18 26.09%
  • 200

    4 5.80%
  • 300

    42 60.87%
  • 50 Spread over multiple videos

    5 7.25%
Page 1 of 2
1
2
LastLast
  1. #1

    Emissary Cache unboxing

    Just want some community feedback.

    I have been bored and decided to post a few videos of Emissary cache unboxings.

    What do you prefer?
    Last edited by Sanguinezor; 2016-12-29 at 10:48 AM.

  2. #2
    Man, can't wait for all the 835ilvl items you're gonna get. Gonna be real fun watching.

  3. #3
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxhoundn View Post
    Man, can't wait for all the 835ilvl items you're gonna get. Gonna be real fun watching.
    Thanks for the loud laugh man!

  4. #4
    Please wait Temp name's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Under construction
    Posts
    9,763
    I'm not sure what the point of this is.. If you're trying to get more viewers, you should probably do more engaging content than just opening X amount of boxes. If you already have a viewer base, they probably won't care how many you do

  5. #5
    Make it 365, see you in 2018!

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    I'm not sure what the point of this is.. If you're trying to get more viewers, you should probably do more engaging content than just opening X amount of boxes. If you already have a viewer base, they probably won't care how many you do
    I am not actually interested in being a Youtuber or anything similar.
    Just doing it out of pure boredom and thought some community members would either enjoy it or be amused by the drops (^^_)

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by laplacedemon View Post
    Make it 365, see you in 2018!
    You assume that I have 1 character

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Foxhoundn View Post
    Man, can't wait for all the 835ilvl items you're gonna get. Gonna be real fun watching.
    Will be an upgrade for my alts
    Last edited by Sanguinezor; 2016-12-29 at 11:39 AM.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanguinezor View Post
    You assume that I have 1 character
    How boring. Collect 500 on one char, then we can talk.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanguinezor View Post
    Just doing it out of pure boredom and thought some community members would either enjoy it or be amused by the drops (^^_)
    You were wrong, nobody cares.

  9. #9
    Where's the 'don't give a shit' option in the poll

  10. #10
    Deleted
    Do 300 on 1 Character....

  11. #11
    why do you mongoloids bother posting if you don't care??

  12. #12
    Collect them until the next expansion on one single character. Win/Win for all of us.

  13. #13
    To infinity and beyond det's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    The forums
    Posts
    32,150
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    I'm not sure what the point of this is.. If you're trying to get more viewers, you should probably do more engaging content than just opening X amount of boxes. If you already have a viewer base, they probably won't care how many you do
    There are people getting tons of clicks of unboxing Kinder surprise eggs ^^

  14. #14
    I would love to see a huge unboxing (250+)

  15. #15
    Field Marshal Laronda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    The Midlands
    Posts
    62
    I watched a video of someone doing this recently with about 170 caches, I think. He got 3 Prydaz Good luck!
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    There's nothing left to do but take our own lives.
    DH / Shaman / Warrior / Druid / Mage / Rogue / Warlock

  16. #16
    Loot 835 to 850 sometimes 855. I don't think we need a video to remind us unless u expect to flash a legendary in the next 200-300-500. I think a video showing when or what from legendaries popped would be cool. But that would mean endless hours of video capture. Still more interesting than daily caches. Even the weekly cache is more exciting.

    Also worth noting by the time you manage to film 100 even the game will have moved on anyway.

  17. #17
    High Overlord Mixe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    155
    Had ~30 saved as a christmas present for myself, 4th legendary showed up

  18. #18
    Kind of funny that the wannabe "trolls" have 1k+ posts.
    I suppose that is what happens when you have no goals or ambition in life with no future.

    Shame

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Laronda View Post
    I watched a video of someone doing this recently with about 170 caches, I think. He got 3 Prydaz Good luck!
    At my current rate. I have 127 saved up with my main goal being to collect a minimum of 300.

    That poor poor dude.
    I feel for him.

    #Sephuz Club

  19. #19
    300

    but it only really makes sense if you track the rewards: average amount of gold, order resources, gear rewards (including ilvl span, amount of WF/TF), other...
    #MakeBlizzardGreatAgain

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by chooi View Post
    300

    but it only really makes sense if you track the rewards: average amount of gold, order resources, gear rewards (including ilvl span, amount of WF/TF), other...
    I can track that by keeping both my Currency Window and Showing my "gold earned per session" value.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •