Havoc Artifact Quest - Build 21414 (Current as of April 11th)

Posted some feedback of the quest, considering it changed in difficulty quite significantly after the NPC health buff that was put in a little over a month ago

The health increase is noticable. I thi level 101 during the artifact quest on Alpha, and that helped immensivly on the trash mobs.

The small pack with 1 Felsoul Flesh Carver and 2 Felsoul Stalker was pretty rough, although my choice of target could be a little better.

The 2 Felsoul Berserkers were pretty Brutal, but doable. Their auta attack damage needs to be lowered slightly and rather punish the ones taht do not move from their Smash.

Fel Commander Igrius felt easier than the Berserkers, but I did hit 101 before I fought him, meaning the fight might have scaled better. I do think that if you add imps instead of the Flesh Carver to the ignis encounter, so you have something to target to kill for souls, it would feel a bit better, simply because you have a source of healing. The lack of talents this early on, and the fact that Demonic Appatite has a pretty high ICD when you are that early in the DH experience, makes the whole quest a bit frustrating for new players, as well as people that are not as skilled as the game as someone that has pushed the upper echelon of game play for a Decade.

Veredis Felsoul was the easiest part of the whole quest, making it feel a bit anti climatic, even from someone who has done the quest before. Should be a bit more linear tuning, so you get a good experience and actually feel that you are fighting someone worthy of the Artifact Weapons.

That said, it is worth noticing that I have been playing the DH more or less esclusivly since I got the Alpha back in January. That obviously means I have had a lot of practice to find out how to kill tough enemies by using the full array of abilities that Demon Hunter has to offer.

Highlight of the Artifact Quest from you enter the instance:

https://www.twitch.tv/sangomah/v/59901282

PS: Youtube version should be up sometime during the weekend, hopefully April 16th

Deleted
    saw the vod (bit late on the stream time for me)

Damage seemed higher but overall managable, biggest crutch seemed the icd of demonic appetites.

Think it's good that it's atleast abit challenging, seen some of the other arti quests and they seemed alot eassier, I wonder if the vengeange arti quest is of comparable diffculty level now.

vengeance felt pretty horrible when I tried it on the weekend (9th). Far more difficult than I found it a couple builds ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."