10+ Year Old Account

Post Fan Fiction Forum?

I'm wondering if one could be added somewhere.

I know the RP Forum covers this but I think a separate Fan Fiction Forum would pull alot of writers out of hiding ^_^
    ...Ok, time to change the ol' Sig ^_^

This time I'll leave you the Links to 3 of my Wordpress Blogs: 1. Serene Adventure 2. Video Games 3. Anime Please subscribe if you like what you see. As a Bonus, I'll throw in my You Tube channel =D

Considering one of the major rules are no threads about sexuality I doubt it would be long lived.

10+ Year Old Account
    i agree we need a place to view alleriaxtyrande fanfic threads.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    I recommend Sufficient Velocity or Space Battles for their high quality User Fiction and Quest forums. Keep in mind that they have a lot of Worm (by Wildbow) fics on both places, and the sexiness quotient is PG-13.

10+ Year Old Account
    There was a thread here a little further back, but a bit more wide spread than just fanfiction. If WoW fan fiction as an alone, then RP section or such? though, a previous thread would've wanted a section for arts and writing.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

I'm all for a fan fiction sub-forum, as long we can write fanfics about members on this forum, especially the staff.

I've got some good ones cooking in my head focusing on Endus.
    Last edited by Strangebrew; 2016-04-12 at 06:26 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xekus View Post
    I'm all for a fan fiction sub-forum, as long we can write fanfics about members on this forum, especially the staff.

I've got some good ones cooking in my head focusing on Endus.
    With such attitude, that is how such a section wouldn't be made.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    With such attitude, that is how such a section wouldn't be made.
    i've got some good ones for the draenei members of this site. i even have a working title for my first one: the adventures of celista the evil draenei"
    Last edited by breadisfunny; 2016-04-13 at 03:44 PM.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.