Brewmaster - Mythic Gorefiend

Hi all,

Wondering if you guys can share some Brewmaster specific tips for our first pulls on Gorefiend Mythic tonight. I'm already thinking to make sure statue is outside for quick taunts on the Gorebound Spirit, and maybe saving Xuen for burst on Spirit inside, or possibly saving it for dps during Feast. Save Touches of Death as well for the Spirit.

Also, how do you guys typically deal with ChiX? Just make sure you only use it with 3 Chi or is Serenity a must?

Any other cool tricks you can share?

Thank you and wish me luck!

Deleted
    I remember that i read somewhere that its possible to oneshot the spirit inside the stomach with touch of death.
    I think you need the tyrant trinket stacked up together with fort brew (unglyphed).

Unfortunately i don't know the exact hp you have to reach to kill it.

You'd need a ridiculously high amount of HP for that, and it's really not worth it.

You can, however, touch of death a small add with a Soul Cap proc, and explode it on the big add inside, bringing it to a very low health.

Deleted
    I use ToD to break out my co-tank (we break each other out, we don't stack on the general stack point since timing for tanks is more important). You can use first ring for the first person that goes inside (pop it inside), it will be up during first feast, although not during bloodlust if you bloodlust immediately (or at least as soon as all adds are dead).

Save Xuen for feasts, not worth using him for anything else. Also remember you don't need to run around in the back like an idiot during feasts, catching souls after everyone caught one, just have tanks stand at the sides (assuming dps is standing in the middle) and you can just pick up everything that doesn't hit the dps group, and still do dps yourself.

It will still coincide with bloodlust, just not the beginning of bloodlust. There should still be a total overlap.

Tod I use on my co tanks image to pop him out. I use blademaster mirrors inside to bring gorebound down fast. Get your statue down on the opposite side of the room from where you are tanking
    Save xuen for feast. As long as you are taunt swapping gorebound while outside and use minors if you have add and boss AND dps is killing gorebound before other tank goes in. You should be fine. If other tank goes in before add dies use a major cd ring or fort when stacks get high and hope the add dies soon. Through each feast is like a three minutes cycle so use what you got.
    Last edited by Maximillian84; 2016-04-18 at 04:37 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't touch the boss until it needs me to hit him to put me into the stomach. Once i pop Xuen/Blade Master/ Soul Cap[Should Proc] (Optional) / ToD. Xuen will take most of the hits for you. If you opt out of using xuen you can just have some sort from fellow dps and use Xuen for feast. It's really up to you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    You're now trying to argue that fingers are people. And you expect me to take your argument seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by AbsolutVodka View Post
    I did walk up to a truck once and whispered, "I know your secret... Optimus Prime..

Deleted
    At least I wasn't the only one who could only think the why question...