Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    My question is:

Why does a fleshless entity of concentrated energy.....have muscles?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by warzerotwo View Post
    The voidwalker is explicitly for soloing overland content/questing. Most of us will be using it far more than any other pet.
    I am aware of this. I'd just wish the voidwalkers damage was comparable to the felguards. I'm just bored of the felguard and want to use something else like the succubus or voidwalker.

Quote Originally Posted by Infene View Post
    I am aware of this. I'd just wish the voidwalkers damage was comparable to the felguards. I'm just bored of the felguard and want to use something else like the succubus or voidwalker.
    It would be nice... but when a spec gets an exclusive pet I can understand that they want them to use that pet :P
    Just as many if not more people would start to be upset if all demons were equal including the Felguard and they felt like the only reason to use the demo pet was AOE, especially as a prevailing opinion is that in a situation where all pets are equal, the imp (the smallest and least impressive of pets) is best (because of its ranged attack).

Remember though that there's a renewed focus on solo content in this expansion, so you may get more opportunities to break out the blueberry than you would think based on WoD.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    It would be nice... but when a spec gets an exclusive pet I can understand that they want them to use that pet :P
    Just as many if not more people would start to be upset if all demons were equal including the Felguard and they felt like the only reason to use the demo pet was AOE, especially as a prevailing opinion is that in a situation where all pets are equal, the imp (the smallest and least impressive of pets) is best (because of its ranged attack).

Remember though that there's a renewed focus on solo content in this expansion, so you may get more opportunities to break out the blueberry than you would think based on WoD.
    Yeah it would be rather silly if all of a sudden any pet is viable for Demonology, would make the Felguard pointless might as well make Felguard available to all specs at this point.

Warlock always and forever, Necromancer otherwise
    It is better to be feared than it is to be loved, if you cannot have both.