Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FurryFoxWolf View Post
    women just abuse power more than men do, have sex with a women 85% of the time she will file a rape claim against you,if you have a kid with a woman 95% of the time if you break up the woman gets the kid and the father doesnt get shit thats how fathers for justice started. social media just makes this subject even worse as its so easy to preach to the masses
    You know, it's stupid people like you that make me wish MMO-Champion had a <sarcasm> tag.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by advanta View Post
    All I see online is people about whining about feminism. I've seen very little of actual feminism.
    thats cos real feminism doesnt really exist all women use it for is an excuse to hate anything with a penis

why is everyone so worried about women. Theyre women, they will inevitably fuck something up and want to hide behind the men again. That's life, let them think theyre big girls for awhile.
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

Deleted
    Cheesus christerino

The fuck is your point ?

Let's analyze this.

BLABLA youtubers and bloggers and SJW's on twitter telling people that all men are evil rapists i dnt understand
    So you hate to generalize a situation ? That's a good point, on that you're 100% right.

i just think that england has gone to shit and its not gonna get any better cos all young girls will believe this bullshit
    Now you become as retarded as the shit you hate. C'mon, Y U DO DIS DOG ? You're pointing on a generalization that everybody is stupid as fuck.
    That's retarded too.

they always look like a hippo thats rolled in dogshit and then hit with a nuclear weapon and lived,
    Generalization +1 even more.

i mean im a guy i bet theres loads of women out there who think im ugly do i go on a rampage over twitter on how every single woman is a bitch no and this topic isnt about that either.
    wat lvl 29000.

Conclusion: Being Feminist is being a bitch and a Nazi, and every woman in England is a femenazi. Clarity of the fuck is ok today, i know my shit dog.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2016-04-14 at 02:10 PM.

People say all kinds of shit on social media, meet up with them in real life and most of the time you won't notice. Don't get upset with what people write on the internet (same applies to this forum), you'd be surprised with the shit people really think when they can be anonymous. In some ways the internet is a way for very special people to blow off steam they've gathered by looking at either immigrants, men and women. Steam they simply can't let off in real life because it would have serious consequences in their social life.

Deleted
    i dnt use social media its just a cess pool of shit

10+ Year Old Account
    I can hear the neckbeard and fedora through FurryFoxWolf's posts.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2016-04-14 at 02:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    They are notorious all through Europe.
    Although, that is mostly based on how British women look and act on holiday.

not mostly. women elsewhere flat out in general are prettier...and have sexier bodies as well, due to better diets and they actually like to do workouts
    Last edited by wooters; 2016-04-14 at 12:05 PM.

Pandaren Monk
    7+ Year Old Account
    I am just going to drop this off for the OP. Enjoy.

Deleted
    I live in England

You're talking bollocks

Perhaps go off the internet occasionally

A common trend is people spending too much time online thinking that's relative to really

Conservatism died in Europe, so there's nobody to keep the radicals honest

Quote Originally Posted by FurryFoxWolf View Post
    i dnt use social media its just a cess pool of shit
    This is social media. You claim in your post that you see so many "feminazis" on the internet, chances are high you saw this on any social media.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ezgeze View Post
    I am just going to drop this off for the OP. Enjoy.
    I don't endorse feminazis or anything of the like but are people actually watching this shit and enjoying it?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    I live in England

You're talking bollocks

Perhaps go off the internet occasionally

A common trend is people spending too much time online thinking that's relative to really
    He's not talking bollocks and when we can see this trend through the establishment it's laughable for people to claim it's only something on tumblr or twitter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    --SNIP--

Don't post spam
    I feel the same way amigo.
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2016-04-14 at 02:12 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffyman View Post
    He's not talking bollocks and when we can see this trend through the establishment it's laughable for people to claim it's only something on tumblr or twitter.
    Sorry where's it happening again? Colleges and Uni? No shit Sherlock! Young people have always become opinionated and extreme at that age! It dies out once reality hits em

It dies out once reality hits em

The current generation is hit especially hard. It even effects their physical appearance. Scary stuff.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post

The current generation is hit especially hard. It even effects their physical appearance. Scary stuff.
    This generation invented a facial expression is what you're saying? Besides isn't that the same girl

Besides isn't that the same girl
    No. They all look the same, because of their mindset changes their physical appearance.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    No. They all look the same, because of their mindset changes their physical appearance.
    Can't tell if serious

10+ Year Old Account
    There is nothing even remotely constructive about this thread.