Thread: Summon Beholder

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account

Summon Beholder

So what do ppl think about the "new" summon beholder talent. (know it has been out for a while)

Personly i hate it! i do not think this is a demon at all!
    Would be awsome if they went back to the Dreadlord they had for a short while.

What do you think? does it fit the Lord/class?

http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...derWarlock.jpg

they updated it to a new model. it's not the one from throne of thunder anymore, so it makes much more sense now.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    they updated it to a new model. it's not the one from throne of thunder anymore, so it makes much more sense now.

Ah i see. Thats good! thx for the news. Still it is not even close to badass as a dreadlord (aka Nathrezim)

Deleted
    Dreadlord is too powerful a demon to be just called like that with th press of a button, imo.

Also, why would you ever want to summon Jaina as a horde lock ;/

i will be happy if they give us a glyph that reverts it back to the inquisitor, that one just looked too awesome, not a big fan of the beholder tbh

Loved the Beholder, and was always my go to pet as a Warlock, really liking the new one aswell.

The Beholder is not unfitting, I preferred Inquisitor, but a Dread Lord was just silly.
    Those guys absolutely aren't what springs to mind when you think "temporary summon for AOE damage".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rurts View Post
    Also, why would you ever want to summon Jaina as a horde lock ;/
    Oh no you didn't!

OT: The new model makes it much, much better. I'm still a fan of the Inquisitor, though...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    I'd still prefer the Inquisitor though.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    now is that the beholder pet, or is it the updated observer? I know it says beholder, labeled... but you also need to remember, the observer hasnt been updated since burning crusade since its introduction, when the beholder, itself, has been in game since 5.2

as to the pets themselves... Id rather have the Inquisitor.
    and I want a glyph to turn my dreadstalkers into felhunters

Quote Originally Posted by Skayth View Post
    now is that the beholder pet, or is it the updated observer? I know it says beholder, labeled... but you also need to remember, the observer hasnt been updated since burning crusade since its introduction, when the beholder, itself, has been in game since 5.2

as to the pets themselves... Id rather have the Inquisitor.
    and I want a glyph to turn my dreadstalkers into felhunters
    It's for the temporary summon. The Observer model is yet to be updated.
    A glyph that turns a temporary summon's appearance into that of a permanent summon is also not going to happen, too visually confusing :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    yep. Dont get me wrong, its a badass model, so much better than durumu... (like I want to be reminded of that fight), but was hoping that it was the updated observer. Now I wonder if they will update the observer... and the shivarra =D

They've updated every other demon so it's far from impossible.

10+ Year Old Account
    They've updated every other demon so it's far from impossible.
    hahaha. Not saying they wont, but pointing out the ones they havent. Im looking at you mo'arg Enginneers (the big ones with the sawblades and drills) and gan'args (little ones) from bc =D. Lets not forget about terrorguards and abyssals. And last two major demon types are Pitlord and Doomlord (currently all the new doomlords are using the doomguard skin, but they technically have their own skin).

Mmm wondering if we will see some felblood elves =\ or if we technically killed them all during burning crusade.

I should have been more specific, they've updated every other Warlock demon.
    You don't see mo'arg engineers outside Outland so they didn't need to update those :P

10+ Year Old Account
    I should have been more specific, they've updated every other Warlock demon.
    You don't see mo'arg engineers outside Outland so they didn't need to update those :P
    hahaha. Well I was hoping we would see them, as they are are a staple of the legion's infrastructure in building stuff, like Felreavers and the such. (new felreaver looks awesome).

But yea, the last four pets, that need updates are Observer, Shivarra, Terrorguard, and Abyssal. ButI have no doubt they will update them. The voidwalker and lord surprised me =D

10+ Year Old Account
    As a DnD player, i approve the Beholder pet!

A glyph that turns a temporary summon's appearance into that of a permanent summon is also not going to happen, too visually confusing :P
    Shame, i was hoping for a "glyph of the lonely warlock", turning the dreadstalkers into succubi, start a little whipping party and all that... :3

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FoxMaccloud View Post
    So what do ppl think about the "new" summon beholder talent. (know it has been out for a while)

Personly i hate it! i do not think this is a demon at all!
    Would be awsome if they went back to the Dreadlord they had for a short while.

What do you think? does it fit the Lord/class?

It doesnt matter if you think it is a demon or not, it just is.
    And it is fitting, but as everyone said, the inquisitor was badass.
    Former highend raider. Now highend moron

This new Beholder is awesome! Inquisitor is too, but it felt too great to be a cd... I'd rather have it as a perma demon instead.

But the thing I want the most is the Fel Lord as a perma demon. We can't tame new pets every expansion as hunters do, so we need awesome pets to justify that.