Legion Alpha - Build 21491 Spell and Achievement Changes

See the front page for the latest notes
    Last edited by chaud; 2016-04-14 at 03:05 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    "Unleashing Meatamorphosis sends nearby critters fleeing in panic" this is my favorite Blizzard typo in quite a while.

Deleted
    Azsuna matata FFS blizz XD

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizz trolling warlocks putting the glyph under their section lol.. or is that MMO-Champ?

"Brokenly Epic"
    What. I don't think "Broken" means what they think it means...

Profession minigames? Upgrading recipes? I'm not sure if I like the sound of this.

Oh Look, Arcane spec getting Nerfed AGAIN what a shocker.. Every new Legion build is a nerf for Arcane.. (PvP wise anyways, dont give any shits for PvE)

Wait, what the heck?! lol So lone wolf WAS passive at 30% damage to X abilities. It gets moved to a talent so it's only an option for MM which is totally ok, no worries I understand some people want MM with a pet, all good so far. Blizzard states "Since it will get moved to a talent, it will be competitive with the other two talents in the first tier." COOL, sounds good Blizzard! As a result, it becomes a talent in the first row and gets a buff to 35% damage. I guess the extra 5% damage buff must be the result of "making it competitive", because to be honest, "True Aim" looks pretty amazing and when "Lone Wolf was still passive, I was planning on taking "True Aim". So far, everything looks great!

Today, Lone Wolf now increases your damage by 20%, down from 35%. Now it gives less bonus damage then when it was just a MM passive. -.-

As of right now the build stability isn't too good. With the World Server crashed and the constant phasing. They need to push out some hotfixes before I would even want to think of raiding.

Yay for the ele buffs, LB hits a bit softer and a few other passive effects nerfed, but everything else getting buffs especially Lava Burst which makes me feel warm inside. :3

Quote Originally Posted by Zachsophone View Post
    Wait, what the heck?! lol So lone wolf WAS passive at 30% damage to X abilities. It gets moved to a talent so it's only an option for MM which is totally ok, no worries I understand some people want MM with a pet, all good so far. Blizzard states "Since it will get moved to a talent, it will be competitive with the other two talents in the first tier." COOL, sounds good Blizzard! As a result, it becomes a talent in the first row and gets a buff to 35% damage. I guess the extra 5% damage buff must be the result of "making it competitive", because to be honest, "True Aim" looks pretty amazing and when "Lone Wolf was still passive, I was planning on taking "True Aim". So far, everything looks great!

Today, Lone Wolf now increases your damage by 20%, down from 35%. Now it gives less bonus damage then when it was just a MM passive. -.-
    I wish Lone Wolf was reversed: Animal Bonding - You can now utilise Pets, etc. probably harder to balance but I wish the default was no pet for marks.

Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    "Unleashing Meatamorphosis sends nearby critters fleeing in panic" this is my favorite Blizzard typo in quite a while.
    mfw he shows me his Meatamorphosis

Quote Originally Posted by Zachsophone View Post

It's just numbers right now, why does the numbers matter in Alpha? 10%, 100%, 1000% means nothing in an Alpha, it's all subject to being tuned appropriately. Commenting on nerfs/buffs at this point isn't really helpful. Talking about the gameplay/mechanics is what matters, i.e passive vs talent.

Quote Originally Posted by Laozine View Post
    It's just numbers right now, why does the numbers matter in Alpha? 10%, 100%, 1000% means nothing in an Alpha, it's all subject to being tuned appropriately. Commenting on nerfs/buffs at this point isn't really helpful. Talking about the gameplay/mechanics is what matters, i.e passive vs talent.
    Hmm, good point I suppose. Never thought about it that way.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrackerzod View Post
    Profession minigames? Upgrading recipes? I'm not sure if I like the sound of this.
    Sounds good to me, people bitch and moaned professions had no interactivity in WoD, now they are making professions some you actually have to work (no pun) for.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Maulis425 View Post
    "Brokenly Epic"
    What. I don't think "Broken" means what they think it means...
    the Ilvl achievements have always been a play on Words of the current content.

We will be in the Broken Isle, thus Brokenly Epic.

Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    That's a Demon Hunter glyph though, it's listed under Warlock for some reason (the actual consumable item says Class: Demon Hunter on it at least).

Once again Frost Mages get priority over other mages and get ridiculous damage because everyone knows only a shitter plays one. Pathetic.